Just put a down payment on new Landmark

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: down payment on new rv

Groves2, welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good information to be found here on this great forum.
Which model Landmark are you getting? They are all nice.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Groves,

Congrats on your new purchase. Sort of late for pros and cons but once we know which floor plan you are getting, we can give you ideas on what to look for, what mods are useful to do and such.

I think you'll love the Landmark.

Jim

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! No doubt you will be impressed and pleased with the Landmark. We have been very happy with our Heartland Big Country.

Best Wishes!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulations! We have a 2011 Key Largo and love it! Please don't be frustrated if when you get it home or go for your first shake down cruise you find small issues that need to be fixed and adjusted. As with most new things (cars, homes, microwaves, stereos etc) there could be something that needs attention. Work with your dealer, Heartland or attend to it yourself with the help of the great people on this board.

We had a water leak that we worked with for a while before finally figuring out the cause and getting it taken care of...thankfully my husband is VERY patient (me? not so much!)

Enjoy!

hriker

Congratulations on your new Landmark. We have had our 2011 Rushmore for 10 months now and have experienced very few issues. As its been said, no product is perfect and there maybe be issues. Just have them addressed as soon as possible so they are covered via your warranty. I know you will love your Heartland product like so many on this forum. You made a great choose!! And do visit the forum frequently as you will find lots of help here with just about any issue. Congrats!!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations, we have a 2010 augusta and now that all the bugs are out, we love it.... Life is good being a heartland owner..

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". We know that once you get her home and figure things out,you will love it. Enjoy and travel safely.

danemayer

Pros: It's really comfortable.
Cons: We don't get enough time in it yet. Only 1/2 time so far.

And I almost forgot, it's hard to do a 3-point turn in a Dairy Queen parking lot.:p

rusty5

Congratulations on a good looking rv. We were south of Austin today looking at a Landmark San Antonio model. What made your decision on the Rushmore?

Camper51

just put a down payment on a new 2012 landmark would love to see feed back on pros and cons from owners
Which floorplan did you get? We have a Key Largo being delivered next week, did the walk-thru yesterday, and it's beautiful. You will find very valuable information on this forum. Congrats, and good luck.

JJOren

Re: down payment on new rv

Congratulations!

We have a 2012 MESA. Have to say that while we expected some small 'bugs' to work out, we haven't seen much in the first 6 months. Have been absolutely drop dead satisfied with the Landmark. This is our second Heartland product and we knew what to expect from Heartland when we purchased our Landmark. The best Customer service in the business!!! And, they haven't disappointed us in any way! You won't regret your purchase!!!