Whisper Quiet AC

FordMan1966

Camping for the second time in our 2013pond Grand Canyon and I will have to say there is nothing quiet about the "Whisper Quiet AC Units" they are louder than what I have been use to in my Montana's.

Bobby A

Thats strange, I would have it looked at. All the units Heartland had at the Tampa show that had the whisper quiet units were much quieter than the standard units.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I sat in a friend's new Key Largo and couldn't hear the a/c running. Wish I could retrofit it into my Grand Canyon!

FordMan1966

Took my 2013 Grand Canyon back to the dealer today to have the roll up door installed that the factory forgot to put on. The guy said that the Whisper Quiet A/C units are not as quiet as you would think they were. I had complained about it being as noisy as the traditional type A/C units that I have been use to.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I think I would get a 2nd opinion. Maybe go and try another like unit and see if it is as noisy.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
I will second what Bob said... You compare a like unit and not listen to their opinions ( their opinions are self serving). Only then will you know for sure.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Might have something in the squirrel cage...a small piece of paper or?? Dumb question...is the "quick cool" vent partly open??

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
At least now you know that there is nothing wrong with yours. There is an old Marine saying... You get what you inspect, not what you expect! How true is that?

We've found the Whisper Quiet on our Key Largo to be quite a bit quieter than the A/C units in our 2007 Forest River Cardinal were and we don't miss the Quick Cool grate.

jimtoo

We've found the Whisper Quiet on our Key Largo to be quite a bit quieter than the A/C units in our 2007 Forest River Cardinal were and we don't miss the Quick Cool grate.

Hi Pullthrough,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Great to hear the Whisper Quiet is doing it's job for you.

Welcome aboard the Heartland family.

Jim M