video output problem from GT 2.0

kjc9003

I am a new owner of a Greystone 34QB with a Genesis tech 2.0 system installed. While watching a DVD out tv started flickering and then the video went almost completely dark. First thought it was a tv problem but found the picture to be fine with video from other sources. I then ruled out the DVD disk as other disks flicked and then goes nearly completely dark. Again, not a tv problem. Also, the entire unit seems to completely lock up occasionally where none of the controls on the unit rsponds with either the buttons on the front or with the remote. Thoughts on what the issue might be? Thanks

jimtoo

Hi kjc9003,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you checked the owners manual that came with the unit for the problem, I would call Heartland Customer Service (877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030) and ask for help. Have your VIN ready when you call.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

BobFields

Sorry for the inconvenience. The only thing I can suggest is to double check the power and ground wiring and connections (especially the ground). As you are under warranty, the dealer can do that for you. IF this does not solve the problem, then the dealer can replace it.
Good luck!
Bob