Voyager Digital Wireless 5.6" Color Backup Camera

dvanden75

Hello,
Has anyone tried this new Voyager Digital Wireless 5.6" Color Backup Camera? I am interested in getting one but learly of the wireless with the luck I had with other ones. I have a 39' fifth wheel so the distance is a concern also.

Thanks

Last edited:

Jimmyt5

I had a wireless and pulled up at a red light by a department store and I could see all the shoppers on the monitor. That was funny...

brianharrison

I bought it and installed it on my 2011 Landmark. It works well.

Heartland is installing them on the new units. Jim B has one on his.

Here is a link to another thread.

Brian

We installed this on our 2011 40' Landmark and it has performed flawlessly for us and adds that extra pair of eyes going down the road and in backing up.

dobbo

Re: Voyager Digital Wireless 5.6 system
Hi, We had a Voyager system installed on our 2012 Bighorn Ti32 as an optional extra. Unfortunately the monitor went missing before our pickup in Australia. After searching the net we found RVcams, Ken Lazaroe was most helpful and we purchased a replacement monitor. Pairing it up was simple and we were surprised at the strength. We still had a signal even after unhitching and driving off 100yds.
:eek:Richard

jimtoo

Hi dobbo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge.

It's a shame the way some things come up missing, but I guess some others need the item more than we do. But glad you got a replacement and it works good for you.

I would like to suggest you join the Heartland Owners Club and attend some rallies in your area,,, but not sure there will be any very close to you.... that is.. unless you have a rally for yourself. I hope you have lots of great adventures with your new Bighorn.

Jim M