EMS on sale?

eddylives

Anyone have a lead to EMS protectors on sale anywhere? surge guard , progressive etc.
We picked up our new trailer this weekend and its one of the mods I am looking to do before we head out for our first trip.
I am rather concerned about generator power after our freinds cooked their trailers electrical system with high voltage from a faulty generator last season.

eddylives

Thanks those prices are better than some I found lol.
Now to figure out if they will let it across the border hehe.

Porkchop

I second tweetys. I bought my 5th wheel hitch and a lot of other stuff from them and they were amazing. The shipping was extremely quick and they will price match with no problems.

Tom was the person I spoke with and he was awesome.

GOTTOYS

Progressive used to have much better specs than Surge Guard. Now there is an upgraded Surge Guard model that is about the same. I bought my Progressive from Tweedys. They will match any price if you find it lower. Great service and nice people to deal with...Don

jbsiii

I got our Progressive EMW-HW30C from Camping World. They had the best price by far at $208.57. I got it in less than a week. I installed it under the drawers in the bathroom in our 21FBS, and routed the remote display to just under the sink. They now have a lifetime warranty, which is pretty cool.

The unit fits nicely under the drawers, just remove them and the panel, plenty of room to work in there.
IMAG0489.jpg IMAG0490.jpg IMAG0491.jpg