body paint

riverrat

What's the difference between full and half body paint and is there difference in graphic design. looking to order a grand canyon, also does anybody know why the theater seating is not available in this model.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
See my signature picture for the half-body paint and check Jim Beletti's for the full paint. Also, the theater seating won't work in the Grand Canyon because the distance from the side slides to the rear of the trailer is not deep enough. It is deeper on the other Landmark models. That being said, we love the overall layout of the Grand Canyon and would buy it again.

ihsolutions

I also remember a factory rep saying, very recently, that full body paint Landmarks have a different type of roof (TPO?) instead of EPDM rubber which is used on the half-paint and no-paint units.

FordMan1966

About 4 weeks ago I took delivery of a 2013 Grand Canyon Chocolate Full Body Paint and we love it. All of the stripes are painted on and NO decals to worry about peeling off.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
True, it's more like 1/4 paint (basically the dark gold and most of the burgandy). When we bought our Grand Canyon, it was the standard paint job and didn't cost extra.