Torque Toyhauler

robnmo

A friend of ours that's actually been staying in our house while we've been on the road is interested in a Torque. I guess I'm out of the loop is this a new model design? I've looked at it on Heartlands website, and see there's a forum on here for it but no posts. How long has it been in production. Any info is appreciated, he's probably buying in the next month and trying to decide between a Cyclone or Torque, he will be full timing in it and pulling with a F 250.

Porkchop

From my research, the Torque is the redesigned Cyclone "classic" I think? Its a lower end Toy Hauler. Its been around for a year maybe.

I was looking at the Torque, but the "stuff" isn't as nice as the Cyclone. On a positive note, it is lighter than the Cyclone.

I didn't really like the way it looked inside and decided to go with the Cyclone. The Cyclone has the washer dryer hook up in it and the Torque does not. If he is full timing it, he might be interested in the Cyclone instead.

Also the new Cyclones have 2 awings and a 40 inch TV and a bigger patio door, 8 feet vs the old 7 feet.

AJ might pop on a tell us what the main differences are, but that's what I know of when I was comparing the two.

We pick up a Torque TQ 291 tomorrow and will be pulling it with a F250. We were about to buy a RW 305 when the Torque's came out and the weight and the layout of the bedroom steered us to the Torque. I will post some pics when we get it home. Glad to be RVing for the first time...

robnmo

We pick up a Torque TQ 291 tomorrow and will be pulling it with a F250. We were about to buy a RW 305 when the Torque's came out and the weight and the layout of the bedroom steered us to the Torque. I will post some pics when we get it home. Glad to be RVing for the first time...

That's great, hope your travels have been 1/2 as enjoyable as ours, we're hooked.