Out door shower

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We have a BigHorn 3055RL and just love it. I was watching the video and it showed hot and cold water in the docking station. We brought ours in September of 07 and the one we looked at had hot and cold water in it , but ours only has cold water. We show dogs and we wanted hot and cold water outside to bathe them. I was wondering if we should have gotten one? Thank you Kathy:)

tcbrady

The 2007 model Bighorn had a quick connect spray port on the door side and in the docking station - those spray ports do not have hot water. On the 2008 model Bighorn you get a hot and cold shower in the docking station. Hope this helps with your question.

katkens

Thats what Kenny said but I was not sure. Is there any way to run a hot water line to the docking station? If so can you give Kenny some ideas. Thanks Kathy

jbeletti

Hi Kathy,

Any RV dealer should be able to tee off a hot water line and bring it out to a faucet in the docking center. If you have enough space in the UDC, they could even install a fixture with hot and cold faucet handles and a common output - maybe even with hose threads.

Jim

katkens

Thanks everyone! You know that my honey due list just increased, I'll never get done on the DW's , much less my own. Just guess which list I have to do first and love is so grand.:) ----Ken