bought the Heartland a year ago

Brandon.Prewitt

and finally bought the TV.

Crew Cab Long Bed LTZ

May or may not have already installed Banks Monster DPF back exaust, Banks Cold Air Induction with Super Scoop, and Banks 6 Gun Tuner.

Attachments

• debadged.jpg
    debadged.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 86

loafer

You r 1 lucky guy. Have fun trying to keep it clean, Black is awesome all waxed up but is sooooo hard to keep that way.
Great choice I am sure you will have no problems towing with that. Thx for sharing.
Safe travels
Bill

Brandon.Prewitt

Thx, when I bought the RV I had it delivered. We will be here 2 or 3 more years for work. Didn't need to buy it yet, but the wife talked me into it. It's an 09 with 39,000 miles. Looks like new inside. Slightly scratched up outside. Probably do a Wash, Clay Bar, and Wax on it Sunday.

Speedy

Great looking TV! Worth the wait. I's skip the cat back exhaust and run the other Bank's items on your wish list. My Max really enjoys them.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Meguiar's Quick Detailer spray and a soft cloth works wonders on a black vehicle. How do I know? We have 4 :)

Good looking truck!

I also use the quick detail with a clay bar. Works like a champ!

caissiel

i had a black truck for 9 years.
it was always cleaned, waxed and dirty, until I discovered the above mentioned detailer.
It kept it clean and dustfree.
Now with the white truck i never remember when last cleaned.
But I like it and not so good for the truck.

Brandon.Prewitt

Sold the 6 Gun and added EFI Live Custom Tuning with a 5" Diamond Eye Straight Pipe Exaust.

Attachments

• 17 steps down.jpg
    17 steps down.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 29
  • 10 Blacked wheels 6-16-12.jpg
    10 Blacked wheels 6-16-12.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 9 Blacked Grill Insert 6-16-12.JPG
    9 Blacked Grill Insert 6-16-12.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 8 Blacked back Bumper 6-16-12.jpg
    8 Blacked back Bumper 6-16-12.jpg