another Hot water heater question

jbarker

took the trailer up to the property for the season this weekend. it is a 2009 north trail 280bh. 6 gal water heater propane only.

if i remember right last year on the systems monitor when i turned the water heater on the switch lights up red (still does). little red light comes on next to it for about 5 seconds then turns off and i can hear the igniter go on, little red light goes off. but it thought the little green light next to the red one would come on when it lite?? am i correct or not? if not what it the little green dot light for. it never came on all weekend.

secondly and i think i found my answer here is that we had only luke warm water all weekend. burner kicks on and goes like crazy but no really hot water. valves on back side of heater are correct and the bypass is in the off position. so i am hoping that i didnt turn off the mixing valves at the outside shower head when i was flushing the system out friday before we left. if anyone else has any input on why i wouldnt have really hot water im game.

thanks in advance John:)