Model # 321BHDD 2011 North Country

I am currently in the process of purchasing a 2011 Heatland RV 321BHDD
It has never been sold and is currently at the dealer lot. My questions are this:
Looking at the MSRP sheet the model is listed as a 32BHDD and is not under the North Country Lakeside section. It is listed under the North Country section
What is the difference between the North Country Lakeside and the North Contry shown on the MSRP page?
The model of the trailer I am buying is 321BHDD, Where does the 1 come from as it is not on the MSRP sheet?
Also, the trailer says North Country Lakeside right on the front of it, but the only model shown on the MSRP that is similar is not listed on the Lakeside series and is listed as a 32BHDD. So again I ask and so does my Insurance company...Where does the 1 come from in the model # and what does it mean?

jimtoo

Hi mikeanddeb421,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

But for the question you have ask, I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030, have your VIN handy and ask for the North Country section of folks and ask them. That way you have the correct information direct from the factory.

Enjoy the forum and your North Country.

Jim M

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Make sure you are looking at the MSRP from Heartland.......... Our RV had two so called MSRP's, the Dealer often makes his own Dealer MSRP.