Texans traveling to Gillette

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim has posted that anyon wishing to be grouped together should contact me to let me know. We need to let him know soon if we want to be together.

Our plan are to go to the inaugural Oklahoma rally, then travel to Custer South Dakota to take in that area for 6 days and then on to Gillette. Anyone wishing to meet up on the road can let me know by email jcoffman1@gmail.com and we'll work it out. looking forward to seeing everyone in Gillette!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Jay... We will be traveling a different route, but we would like to be grouped together with fellow Texans once in Gillette.
Thanks
Bret

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We will be heading up to Gillette but taking our time. Plan to start that way on Monday. We are going to stop at Lusk Wyo for the weekend before the rally then head out Monday..

We would like to be included in the Texas group so please sign us up.

Thanks

BC

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay,

We have to miss the OK Rally... But we'll be heading through Amarillo (to see family) and then up through Denver, over to SD (Hill City) then to Gillette. Please put us in the Texan camp.

jayc

What Bob said. You're from Texas aren't you? It will be good to see you Buddy!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I'm glad to see all you Texans corralled up in one group!

It takes less hand grenades when your grouped up. :p

jayc

We won't tell you about the snipers we hired from Louisiana and New Mexico...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
YUP....

And we know the way to Gillette. Just straight north until you get to far northern Texas with the big bump sticking up.

BC

danemayer

Jay, on the list Jim B. put out the other day I didn't see Texans as one of the groups to be sited together. Do we have to do something additional?

jayc

No, I will send Jim a list of anyone else that wishes to be sited with us.

jayc

Time is getting short for being sited together. Please let me know ASAP if you wish to be placed with the other Texans at the rally.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Not sure if we're being placed somewhere else by Jim B....if not, we too own "land" in Texas....you can count us in!!