Bighorn Spotted !!!

sislv

Tom & Sharol
We spotted a "Bighorn" today (7-4-07) Southbound at Logan Pass Montana (Elevation 6,646 feet - Glacier National Park). Couldn't tell what model it was, perhaps Scott or someone from the forum might recognize it. We saw quite a few other "makes" also but not as impressive as this "Bighorn" which freely traveled among the tourists. We also saw another 8 that were "parked" near a snowdrift.
If you look closely at it's suspension, it appears to be a new "sure-footed" design from MorRyde. The front end also appears to have a full 360 degree turning ability !!! Awesome job Heartland !!!
We're having a great time hiking and touring Glacier Park from Saint Mary MT (the east side). We'll be heading south towards Yellowstone Park tomorrow sometime via I-15, and not sure yet which entrance we'll stay near. Probably will be West Yellowstone if we can get into an RV park there, and possibly meet DennisZ from the forum.
Cheers to all and have a safe, happy 4th of July...........
Tom & Sharol

Last edited:

ChopperBill

He was probably heading home after the Bighorn rally up in the Flat Tops in Colorado!
263866690.jpg

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Rally survivors...

They do look like worn out Rally survivors Bill. Nice picture. They sure are an impressive looking animal. The ones here at Logan Pass don't have much fear of the tourists and wandered through the parking lot among the people. Also saw some mountain goats.

Tom & Sharol...........heading for Great Falls MT via I-15

HappyKayakers

That might be the same one we spotted on I90 this morning eastbound out of Rapid City SD. It was being pulled by a silver TV with a notched and vented tailgate.