• Number of sites held: unlimited
  • Site fee: $189 with Good Sam membership
  • Club Member Event fee: none
  • Non-Club Member fee: none
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: MICKEY(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
This camp out is being held in conjunction with one of the Good Sams National Rallys. The venue is at Datona International Speedway, inside the track. There will be dry camping and electric only, no water or sewer. There will be water trucks and honey wagons available if needed, but this should not be a necessity for 3-4 days. There is also the option to get set up on Thursday for early bird days. Display rigs will be open starting Thursday for preview. This event will also have hundreds of vendors, and 120 seminars. Also at night, there will be top name groups to entertain us, all included in the Rally price. This is a good opportunity to take advantage of another organizations efforts in gathering vendors, speakers, and entertainment for like minded people. Don't miss out on this local offering. The price is in line with other national events. Reservations for this event have to be made with Good Sams at number posted. The Heartland Owners can park together if we arrive together. We can arrange meals in evenings together and sit together at entertainment if we want, for the comaradarie. There are day passes available if you don't want to partake of the camping and entertainment. This is a DONT MISS event for anyone that loves RVing. The availability to set up Thursday allows you to be ready to see all events when the gates open. I have signed up for this early bird day and that is an additional $20, but well worth it. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Guys and Girls;

It's a little over 2 months till our camp out at Daytona International Speedway. If you haven't made your reservation for the Good Sams Rally there is still time. Remember there are so many seminars, tons of vendors, live entertainment, and more fun than you can count. Plus thousands or dollars of giveaways at the end of the rally. If you have ever been to a GS rally you know there is no preassigned parking. You will be parked as you arrive. If you want to park with friends you need to arrive together. There are shuttle busses running continously, through parking areas and events. This is an event that you will remember for some time. We went to the one in Louisville this year and are looking forward to the one in Daytona. Be prepared to see lots of things you may just have to have. The vendor section is usually unrivaled anywhere. Check out the Rally site with Good Sams for all of the info. We will be hosting daily afternoon refreshments/get to gethers. What we learned this year at Louisville is you will never see it all, just enjoy it while it's here, and November in Daytona will beat Louisville in June every time. You don't have to camp out if you are a local. You can get a day pass and come join us for refreshments afterward. See you there.

Last edited:

RallyUp

Hi Mickey and Bonnie,

Tony and I will be at the event but we're staying at the KOA with a group of people from Venice. We're looking forward to seeing you and Bonnie and attending our first GS rally.

MICKEY

Tony and Janis;

You wont be sorry you made this event. Lots to do and see. Usually a great seminar schedule. More vendors than at any other event I'v been to. We'll be somewhere camped at the speedway. We have found it's convienient to go back to the coach and rest a bit if you get tired and we are also hosting refreshments in the afternoons. We have several folks who are coming in with day passes, so there should be a few of us there. See you there!

Mickey

SF142

Mickey,
Vicki and Tony Simms, HOC# 1894 will be at Daytona from Friday morning till Sunday evening, in the dry camping area.

We would like to drop by for at least one of your afternoon get togethers......how to find you is a question, since you wont know your location until you arrive....call you on cell phone? send a message via the Forum?

Any suggestions?

Tony

MICKEY

Tony;
Thanks for joining us. Yes the best way is to call me at 386-424-8643. I'll be in the dry camping area as well but that could be a large area. They park you as you come in and I'll be in a big rig area probably. You will be glad you came to this event. Lots to see, take advantage of seminars, and looking forward to entertainment.

MICKEY

How to locate us at Good Sams Rally/Heartland Owners Group campout.
We are in Purple Lot, Row 17, Spot 42. Can't miss my white truck parked up next to hard surface, and Heartland Flag, and Heartland Banner. This is on lake LLoyd side of inner road coarse, next to blue fence just west of center of speedway. We will be there at least by 4 pm in afternoons. Feel free to call me aat 386-424-8643. Everyone is invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.