ATF: North Trail - 32 ft buds 2012

dtodd

Hi, I have a question on the 32 ft buds after using it this weekend and getting rained on I would like to know if you offer a gutter that would attach over the outside kitchen door as water runs though the hinge and into the kitchen or if you have any other solutions to this problem. Thanks

dtodd

Just wanted to say thank you to the team at heartland, they already responded and resolved the problem, we are going to put an additional gutter above the kitchen door on the out side. Again thank you

fjm039

That is great they responded so quick! Mine already has a gutter. May of been an oversight at the factory?

Jeff

ZNK

Yeah. It has to be an oversight! I also have a gutter over my outside kitchen.

On another note, does anyone have a suggestion on how to get the water to run off of the camper and not down the side? I have heard of putting a clothes pin in the end so the water runs down that but I think that would look a little tacky. Any more professional ideas?

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Walmart sells a gutter extension that clips to the existing gutters.
not sure how well the work though.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Walmart sells a gutter extension that clips to the existing gutters.
not sure how well the work though.

The extensions work quite well. I put them on our previous 5th wheel and the streaking ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZNK

Hmm. I will have to take a look and see if I can find them. At least until I can suck it up and buy a cover.

porthole

Retired
I use the commercial extensions, they come in a 4-pack.
And I lose at least 1-3 a year to trees while traveling.

I have also used the clothes pin idea. It works, and works well, and a bag of pins is way cheaper then multiple packs of the extensions. You just need to get up on the roof to install them (5th wheel)
If you can reach the gutter from the ground I would say give the pins a shot. What you don't use on the gutter you can use on your bags of chips.