ATF: Big Country - Electric Hot Water Heater

I have a 2011 3250TS that the electric hot water heater just stopped working and I do not see a fuse out in the panel. Is there an in line fuse that that I can access. if so where? Its still under warranty, but I don't want to take in for a fuse replacement. Thanks Don Chisholm

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The water heater has a circuit breaker in the main panel, not a fuse. In the event you ran the water heater without enough water in it, you may have burnt up the heating element. If, for some reason, the water got too hot, the thermal reset may have tripped. Those are the two black rubber "buttons" on the outside face of the water heater (one is for 12V, the other is 120V). Press them and see if you get any results.

You can still run the water heater using propane by turning on the small rocker switch located on your monitor panel.

danemayer

Another possibility is a loose wire in the light switch. If the light switch is no longer lighting up, and the breaker is on, turn the breaker off, unscrew the switch from its mount and check/reseat the wires.

GOTTOYS

Mine quit once because one of the wire nuts fell off on a splice located behind the water heater....Don