No Cable

tarik3061

First time out, hooked everything up, wanted to watch the hockey game. Nothing but snow. Complained to campground. They assured me everything was working fine. Neighbors were having no problems. Rewired cable through the back window and got great picture. Where do i find a switch to go from satellite to cable in a 2009 31Red. I'm new to this thing, and couldn't find anything on it in my manuals. Not sure what to do in bedroom for that TV either

Wanda, the newby:confused:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Wanda, there may be a couple of different solutions. The easiest being the antenna amplifier. This is the wall plate that the TV connects to. It may be the bedroom or the LR and it will have a small button and an LED. This amplifier needs to be off to use the cable connection for the TV. When the amp is on, it powers the roof antenna and switches the signal from the cable input to the roof antenna. You will also need to have the TV set to "Cable". This is usually done with the TV remote through the menu.
If the amp is off and you are still having problems, you'll need to start checking coax cables for bad connections. This includes behind the wall plates and behind the outside connection. Hopefully it's the amplifier.