Factory Trip

JIMnMICK

Fulltimming Workampers
First off, I would like to start by saying a big Thank You to Tim, Coley, and Scott for taking time out of their busy schedule to give us the Tour of the Big Horn Factory. Coley did a great job of taking us through the job stations and explained each step taken from the beginning to the end of the process of building the Big Horn. I can honestly say that to anyone who is looking for a fifth wheel that the Big Horn is a well built product. We look forward into getting into our new Big Horn in the coming weeks and showing it off to our fellow RVers we come in contact with. Thanks again to the Big Horn crew,:)

rosco

factory

Hi guys, glad to hear you enjoyed your tour .. Thanks for the feedback.. Have a great evening

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
My wife and I visited the BigHorn factory in April and we enjoyed the tour. We also visited the Open Road and Everest factories. We also appreciated the time that Coley and others spent with us. I saw enough differences to order a BigHorn. We were interested in the 3655RD, which hadn't been built as yet, so Coley took us over to the Landmark factory to look at a Monticello, which has the same floorplan.