Shattered Window

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I found this posted on another site , It makes us Short Box Truck owners glad we have 88 degree turning radius. www.youtube.com/watch?v=YajlvudkW_Y

On edit: I can't get the link to work because there is suppose to be a line between the W and Y. Help!

Last edited:

Uncle Rog

I tried to copy / paste, and adding the hyphen, the link goes to yoo tube but not any 5er video....

katkens

Thanks Roger. I sure can not figure out my problem. The video was Called "The Cry of the Shattering Window". I am not familiar with You Tube , but will try to figure this one out. Never had problems with links before.---- Ken
I went to their search and and typed the name in and it comes up, still puzzled on the link.
(youtube.com/watch?v=YajlvudkW_Y) it works but still don't about my direct link, sorry everyone.

Last edited:

Uncle Rog

OUCH! The link works now! That is a real shame, and I am sure it happens more than we would suspect. I am glad we have the radius front caps on our rigs!! Just a note, I never seem to get any sound from youtube, curious............

katkens

It looks like they just got to the campground, what an end to your trip. I know it would sure take the wind out of my sail.