WOW Landmark has to be the best deal around.

wildwolfproducts

Wife had to go look at a Cardinal 3675RT full paint this am. I told her it would not measure up to the Landmark Ley Largo. But we took off at 7am this morning to the local dealer an hour away. Looks good and not a bad unit at all. But when pricing it, there was only $3275. difference between a Loaded Key largo and the Cardinal did not have ( no outside TV, No Whipser Quite AC's and one heat pump, No second fantastic fan, No sldie awning , No backup camera, No Mega Shower) You get the point.

Now I do agree the full body Paint is nice with all paint other then the little Sticker that is a Cardinal bird. Where the Key Largo is priced with half paint. But man still way to close on the price for so much less. Anyone else has this kind of pricing ?

Pete

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
My last SOB was a Forest River.
I now own a Heartland. 'Nuff said. Trace

K

karykatz

wildwolfproducts.

Awesome comments. We work hard to make the Landmark the BEST VALUE in the market place.

wildwolfproducts

wildwolfproducts.

Awesome comments. We work hard to make the Landmark the BEST VALUE in the market place.

From all we have seen of the Landmark its done what you have set out to do. As soon as our Truck camper sells we will be ordering the Key largo. But then again if it were not for a price increase guessing this summer. Would not be in a rush, as we will not be using it much in the hot summer anyway.
Keep up the good work, I know after looking at others that are close to the price or about the same. The Landmark is the best value we have found.
Pete