Pic's or Video's with all slides in?

wildwolfproducts

Does anyone have Pic's or Video's of there Landmark with slides in? You always see the dealers showing Video's of the slides all being in. But never get the change to see a unit with the slides all in. You know as well as i do, it would be nice to see what you can get to with the slides all in . As you may need to get to the fridge or bathroom. Or just lay down for a nap, but not want to run the sides out where your napping.
Would like to see the Key Largo with the slides in if I could.
Thanks in advance.
Pete

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Don't have pics, but we can get to our Fridge, half the big storage pantry, bathroom, and bedroom (via the bathroom) in our Grand Canyon with all the slides in. (Cannot open dresser drawers in bedroom:(, but can get to closet by crawling over bed:))

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
For that, you should be able to get a pretty good idea just by looking at the floorplan diagrams at HL's website. Just about all master beds are accessible, even if you don't extend the slide, as are the bathrooms. Getting into the refer and dining table are more floorplan dependent, particularly if they have an extended counter, like an Augusta or an island.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Looking at the Key Largo Floor Plan, I can see that you can get to the fridge, bathroom, bed and closet.

danemayer

No pics handy, but our Rushmore allows us to fully open the right-hand refrigerator door and partially open the left (careful so it doesn't hit the island). The doorside pantry is not accessible with the slides in. Can't get into the living area either. Bathroom is accessible. Bedroom accessible thru the bathroom. Bedroom cabinets not. Closets, somewhat by climbing over the bed.

porthole

Retired
Does anyone have Pic's or Video's of there Landmark with slides in? You always see the dealers showing Video's of the slides all being in. But never get the change to see a unit with the slides all in. You know as well as i do, it would be nice to see what you can get to with the slides all in . As you may need to get to the fridge or bathroom. Or just lay down for a nap, but not want to run the sides out where your napping.
Thanks in advance.
Pete

Pete - every trailer I looked at that had my interest I looked at with the slides in. If the salesman wasn't willing to show it slides in - I wasn't interested in the trailer.

One negative I found in every mid size toy hauler except the Cyclone 3010 was that you had to climb over furniture to get in the trailer with the slides in. That was a key point.

K

karykatz

wildwolfproducts,

Just wanted to let you know that you are able to get to the fridge, Bathroom and Bedroom of a Key Largo with all of the slides in. We try to make all floor plans with these three items accessible when possible.

I hope this helps

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
wildwolfproducts,

Just wanted to let you know that you are able to get to the fridge, Bathroom and Bedroom of a Key Largo with all of the slides in. We try to make all floor plans with these three items accessible when possible.

I hope this helps

Hi Kary!

Wildwolf - We have a 2011 Key Largo and, of course, Kary is correct. We can get to the right half of the refrigerator, the bathroom and the bed. We can also get to the bedroom closet by climbing over the bed and the single pantry on the right side of the pantry wall - just not the large pantry. Love our Key Largo!

rick_debbie_gallant

Thanks in advance.
Pete

All I do is look at the floor plans page and I am able to deduce what is access-able or not by mentally picturing what the floor plan would look like with the slides in. Does that make sense?

slchrissy

Hi Pete,

we are proud new owners of a Key Largo, the floorplan made the decision. Sorry, I've no pics at the moment but I can do that for you on Saturday, if you like. We can use our unit on overnight staying like Walmart "in fully". We reach the fridge, can use the bathroom and if we like to watch TV we'll do that in the bedroom. If you need further information, don't hesitate to ask me.

Christine

Last edited:

Bobby A

I use to think that if I couldn't get to the fridg with slides in, it would be a deal breaker, however we found a floorplan we just loved but couldn't get to the fridg. Well because of Heartland putting the slideout switches in 2 locations on our coach it has never been a problem. If we need to get to the fridge we only have to bring out the slide about a foot. So, if you find a floorplan you love, just go for it. JMHO