Theater Seating Or recliners?

DougAndJudy

We opted for the theater seating. One reason is that they are wall-hugging - you don't have to move them away from the wall to recline. They are very comfortable too. No need to strap them down when you move, too. I spend a great deal of time in the left side...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
What I would like to know is, when you replace your couch or recliners with a Theater couch what is the difference in weight. How heavy are the Theater Couches?

Our recliners are Lazy Boys and are pretty light. We have had them for quite some time and are thinking about replacing them...

BC

rick_debbie_gallant

Ours are very light also. DW can move them by herself. Together the two theater chairs may weigh as much as one of the OEM swivel rockers. May weigh about 50 lbs apiece.

We have a new Key Largo. Recliners are terrible and should have gone with theater seating. They require a lot of room to recline and then there are no stops so they do not stay reclined, instead immediately begin a slow creep forward. Suggest you put "recliners" in the search engine and you will see complaints.

SilverRhino

Does anyone have dimensions for the theater seating unit?? Wondering if it would fit on rear wall of our BC.....We have been thinking about replacing the original recliners for reasons others have mentioned previously.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Does anyone have dimensions for the theater seating unit?? Wondering if it would fit on rear wall of our BC.....We have been thinking about replacing the original recliners for reasons others have mentioned previously.

Randy, we just traded our 3250 in for a ordered 3650 w theater seating.....LOVE THEM!! I will have to check BC in storage, but if my feeble mind serves me right, the theater seats are pretty "deep" an I do not believe they would fit in the back of 3250 with slides closed :(

If you want exact measurements fire me a pm reminder this weekend and I will measure while at the SE Regional Rally......WOOOOWHOOOO!!