Cyclone King 4100 vs. Fuzion/Voltage/Seismic

aquadawg

Hi there-

We are looking at toyhaulers for full time use, and our current short list has been narrowed down to the: 4100 King, Fuzion 375, Voltage 3795, and the Jayco Seismic 3914, and we have a few questions for AJJONES.

1) AJ, can you post a side by comparison of these models? Maybe similar to how you did in this post:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/29283-Cyclone-versus-Voltage

I'm mostly concerned with frame, axles, insulation, roofing, flooring, slides etc...but anything you can think of would be appreciated. One caveat though, because we are looking at 40 ft plus rigs, low trailer weight is not high on our list of priorities, but total cargo carrying weight/capacity is.

2) Do the 4100 King generator's run at 1800 rpm, or 3600 rpm?

3) What brand and model chargers come with the 4100 King? Are they inverter/charger units, or just chargers?

4) Is there any solar power options?

5) How many batteries is the 4100 King designed to carry?

Thanks

-David

rb71

I'm interested in this too, I was talking to voltage about 3950 till I saw the 4100. My wife and I have decided to wait to Hershey show to buy 1 so we compare side by side. But its looking like the 4100 is winning.
Bobby

jimtoo

Hi David and Bobby,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Hope you get your answer soon. Meanwhile enjoy the forum and other areas here. I will say that Heartland has the best reputation in the industry for good customer service. You can't please everyone all the time, but they do a good job taking care of problems.

Jim M

rick_debbie_gallant

I'm interested in this too, I was talking to voltage about 3950 till I saw the 4100. My wife and I have decided to wait to Hershey show to buy 1 so we compare side by side. But its looking like the 4100 is winning.
Bobby

I am also interested in this comparison.

porthole

Retired
Bobby

Bobby, here is one of the guys who added AC to the garage. This is a 15K unit, but a 13.5 low profile would probably work just as well. If you went with a 13.5 You just might be able to run all three at the same time, but nothing else.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...nit-to-3795-COOL?highlight=ac+added+to+garage

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/12200-AC-Unit-in-Garage-Area?highlight=ac+added+to+garage

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/25130-AC-for-the-garage?highlight=ac+added+to+garage

Heat added to garage. The newer toy haulers come with some sort of ducted heat now.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...f-my-3010-(Pics)?highlight=ac+added+to+garage

tvswain

Before Tina and I ordered our 4100, we almost ordered a Voltage 3950. We dont travel a lot, but love the sleeping arrangement in the garage for our kids as 2 of them are over 6 feet tall and our younger daughter will be perfect in the loft. When you walk in a voltage, you will be in awe!!! We did not get the voltage as the day before we were going to order, the 4100 came out online. It just worked better for us. the Voltage is using the Schwentek Slide system which is not yet been proven without problems on the bigger slides. One thing the voltage kills Cyclone on is the "R" values. The decision was so hard that when our origional delivery date of April 20th was not made and the date kept getting pushed back, we came extremely close to cancelling our 4100 order and getting the 3950 Voltage which was in Stock at another dealer. Camping season is here for us now, and we still do not have our cyclone. Supposed to be being made starting tomorrow. I sure hope so as the Voltage would definitely not be of any sacrifice in my mind, but I still think the Cyclone is still a touch ahead

Vince and Tina

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
You made a great choice with the 4100, you are correct on the shwintech system (with a previous company I was the proto, and it does not work on larger slides). You will also get a 55" tv, outside refer, residential tub (w/ over 8' of headroom), more countertop space, more storage, bigger bedroom, twin lofts,and for less money than a voltage. You made the right choice, anything worth having is worth waiting for "trust me" it's called the king for a reason!!!

tvswain

AJ

Trust me, we are sure we are going to be extremely happy with our unit. For the kind of money we spent, we did research alot and the only reasons we were going to purchase the Voltage was the bedroom. Until the KING came out, we did not like the bed being right up against both sides of the slide, that is why we went with the queen bed option, so we would have a night stand on the side and not so tight in that area. (still wondering how you put a king bed which is 80" in a 79" slide and there is supposed to be a shelf on one side according to the brochure. Also you cant blame us for being a little impatient as all our friend are camping now and we still dont have a camper and we ordered the day after the unit came out on line back in March. I hope you are right about it being worth the wait. Are you able to comment if the units are going on line today, we are pretty anxious!!

Thanks

Vince

aquadawg

Vince,
Any chance you could shoot some video of your unit? Video of the items mentioned above would also be great...

TIA,

David

AJJONES

We recently took photo's last Monday I will work to make sure that we can hopefully have pictures up Monday. All of those comments are noted and we will see on what we can work on the future models.

tvswain

AJ

Dont get me wrong, even if I sound negative. We absolutely love our 4100. Whats good for me might not be good for others. I just noted some things that make sense for my situation. Some of the ideas I think could really put Heartland over the top

Thanks

tvswain

Yes I will take some photos and video of the unit. Unfortunatley after having it in our campground we were evacuated for an extreme forest fire and Tina and I have not even been able to get back to enjoy.

Vince

AJJONES

Don't worry about pics I will finially have pics up tommorow! I have them saved on PDF if you send me email I will send to you ASAP.

-DoC-

Could you please email them to me as well AJ?

I'm about to pull the trigger on ordering the 4100 but wanted to see pics before I decide between the 3800 and 4100.

Thanks!

AJJONES

Just click on the pictures and you should be able to scroll through them.

AJJONES

Just wait untill you see in person! This floor plan is a jaw dropper!