Need help with this vent for replacement

reginald

This is a vent on my 3950 cyclone, it is not like the othervents, it is larger about four inches across and I cannot seem to find a replacementvent. It is located just over the light in the front bathroom and does not seemto vent plumbing but I am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
iphonemay2012347-1.jpg
iphonemay2012351.jpgiphonemay2012350.jpgiphonemay2012348.jpgiphonemay2012349.jpg

reginald

I think I got it, its a mushroom vent, uesd for attic or toilet venting, there are stainless steel ones used on boats. I noticed there were a few posts on this vent so maybe this will help others, when I pick one up i will up load a few pictures of the new on. going to look for the stainless one, I broke this one with the snow shovel this last winter because we got a little more than 134 inches of snow. note to self build boxes this fall for all the vents.

wdk450

Reginald:
You can call and/or e-mail this request to Heartland service to help you get the part. The contact numbers are on the top left of the Portal page. You get a discount if you are a HOG official member.