Headed to Yellowstone

DennisZ

We (and to other couples in their MH's) will be leaving Friday morning enroute to Yellowstone. We'll be heading out thru Las Vegas (it was 128 yesterday and a cool 116 today) then on to Leeds, UT for the night, Saturday night will be in Brigham City, UT, and Sunday thru Tuesday night in Yellowstone where we hope to meet up with Tom & Sharol.

We'll keep you all updated on the trip.

Dennis & Debbie:)

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Arrived @ Boseman MT

We arrived at Boseman MT late this afternoon. Had 98 degree temperatures from about Great Falls MT down I-15. Plan to head for West Yellowstone in the morning.

Hope to see DennisZ and maybe others around Yellowstone.

Tom & Sharol

iefpro01

DW, myself and another couple in a Class C will be heading that way 08/07. Please post the good and bad stuff!

DennisZ

We made it al the way to Cedar City, UT KOA today, 430+ Miles, but it was just to darned hot any farther south, 115 deg +. We did spot a Bighorn just south of Barstow, CA soluthbound on I-15 about 7:45 this morning, looked like a 2925RK pulled by an older white TV.

A landmark just pulled into the campground, but I couldn't find anyone over there now, I'll try later, Anyone from the Forum??

Dennis

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Yellowstone

DennisZ:

We were not able to get in to anything in West Yellowstone. We stayed last night near Bozeman MT. Today we found a vacancy south of Livingston MT on US-89 at Yellowstone Edge RV Park on the edge of the yellowstone River. That will allow us to enter the park from the North entrance. It was over 105 degrees here today, but tonight is down to the 70's and had some rain nearby.

We plan to go to the North Entrance tomorrow and get more info as what to see and how to do it best. Give us a call when you get settled in at the West Entrance. Maybe we can meet in the park one of the days.

Tom & Sharol

DennisZ

Tom
Wel'' give you a call when we get settled in. These temperatures are really high, it was a real nice night here in Cedar City, I expect it to get warmer as we go up towards SLC.

Dennis

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Chico Hot Springs

Ken & Jane:

Sharol and I just came back to our park from Chico Hot Springs ! We're staying at Yellowstones' Edge RV Park on US-85 about 4 miles north of them ! We went down to do some dancing at the "Saloon" but they didn't start until 9:30 PM and it was 8:00 when we got there so decided to cancel. Looks like a neat place. We may try their food in the next few days.

DennisZ:

Sharol and I did the North Grand Loop today and enjoyed it very much. Tomorrow morning we'll do the Southern Grand loop. Monday we haven't decided where to go or what to do yet, might be a good day to visit West Yellowstone.

Tom of Ypsi:

Sorry we missed you but we'll certainly look for you two in August in Indian River MI.

Tom & Sharol

DennisZ

Tom
swe just got into West Yellowstone, and will be going into the park after dinner for a while. Tomorrow will be the south loop, Tuesday???

I'll give you a call later.

Dennis

DennisZ

Had a Cyclone pull into the Grizzly RV park in West Yellowstone last night, they were parked right across the road from us. Went over and introduces myself to them, they were Dave and Debbie from Michigan. Dave said he was aware of the forum and ocassionally checks it. His dad owns a Bighorn.

Had a nice trip to Missoula, MT today, no other Heartland sightings.On to Moses Lake, WA tomorrow.

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Moses Lake

DennisZ:

Hey Dennis, sounds like you're having fun. Sharols previous husband was stationed at Moses Lake back in 1955. We had wanted to visit the area on our trip but decided it would be too long of a trip right now. We had a Cyclone in Yellowstones' Edge RV Park when we were there. Owner was Scott and he had been on the forum a little.

We're at Garryowen MT in the 7th Ranch RV Camp near Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument. Visited there the past two days and on our way this morning to Devils Tower National Monument in Wyoming. Then on to the Black Hills.

Have a safe trip.....

Tom & Sharol