Kudos to Anthony RV in TX and RV Specialties in Elkhart IN

:D My wife and I purchased a 2008 Bighorn 3100RL From Anthony RV in Anthony TX while on a trip to Las Cruz NM. Anthony RV was just opening and we stopped to check out the Heartland Line they where taking on Because it was one we hadn't seen in VT yet. We weren't really looking to buy we where just looking, but my wife fenagled a deal we couldn't refuse and she absolutely loved the floor plan. The trailer we got was a prototype floor plan that Heartland put together to show there dealers for input on 08 models. We where a little nervous about buying in NM and Living in VT and getting warranty work done. We stayed in the trailer for 3 weeks before leaving NM and before we left Anthony's sent there service rep up to our campground to go over the camper one last time and and address the minimal issues my wife had come up with and answer her questions on how some of the new features we got worked. Pat in service also made arrangements for us to get a factory tour and get any additional problems looked at on our way home in Elkhart In. While touring the factory we left the trailer with Matt at Recreational Specialties for a couple of small items and a concern with abnormal tire wear. Not only did Matt take care of the issues we brought up he also inspected the trailer for some none problem areas he has come by and took care of a couple of discrepancies we hadn't found yet to insure we didn't have problems. He also got in touch with the tire company and not only got the tires we had issues with but got all 5 tires including the spare taken care of.

Since getting home and spending an additional month in the trailer my wife has only had one other issue. I know this may sound like a lot of problems but trust me they where all, except the tires, very minor issues, mainly cosmetic stuff, but my wife is very particular. This trailer is her pride and joy. Our local dealer in St Albans, VT didn't want any thing to do with us because he didn't sell the trailer. His comment was that if he doesn't sell it he doesn't service it. Pat on the other hand from Anthony's immediately made arrangements to get me the part so I could replace it.

I highly endorse both of these companies if you you need work on your Heartland product.

Craig Sanborn