The Rally in Redmond Oregon

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
We are leaving for The Rally in Redmond Oregon on Tuesday morning. Going to stop at Sisters Oregon for a quilt show so the DW can get her fill of beautiful quilts. We will hopefully be staying in the city park campsite for five days.
From there over to Redmond to Crookrd river CG for Monday and then carivan with our friends into Redmond for the rally. 5 days of seminars, vendors, new RV's and evening entertainment. 5 days of drycamping too. 5000+ rv's on one site. Wow

sailorand

Good sam club puts it on. Usually different coast each year. This is the 1st time they have used the same venue a 2nd time. Last time was 2 years ago at the Deschutes county fair grounds.
http://www.therally.com/

Rand

C

Chulinw

Rand don't get the bug to purchase a new RV. That happens at those show the dealers like to make great deals.

sailorand

Ken
If I won the "BIG" lottery I would not buy another 5th wheel. We love it so much. Now as for a new tow vehicle......
Rand

Mels Musty Music

Rand - Thought we might pass on I-5 between Tacoma and Portland tomorrow. My BH is at Curtis Trailers in Portland for warranty work but probably won't be ready until Friday. Looking forward to getting it home.

Also if you like Halibut - try lunch or dinner at The Gallery Restauant & Bar in Sisters. Great food and the price was very reasonable too.

Looking forward to your report on the Good Sam rally.

Hank