FOR SALE TABLE - Gillette, WY

jbeletti

Hello Gillette Rally Attendees,

Do you have a few items that you carry in your RV that you're no longer using? If they're in usable condition, consider offering them to your fellow Heartlanders at a fair price by placing them on the For Sale Table in the rally hall.

Download and print the attached 2-page PDF file. Page 1 contains the instructions and page 2 contains price tags. Cut-up the price tags and tape them to your items. In this way, everyone will know your price and how to reach you.

Attachments

• For_Sale.pdf
    184.6 KB · Views: 89

jbeletti

The following message about the For Sale Table is going out in this week's rally update email:

FOR SALE TABLE
Do you have some RV items or other items you've been carrying in your RV that you no longer need or use? Want to offer those to fellow Heartlanders at an awesome price or even free? Download the PDF document attached to post # 1 of this thread. The document contains the rules of the table and a sheet of price tags. Complete one of the price tags and attach it to each item you put on the table.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like there will be two Trailer-Aids on that table.
Mine has never been used as I suspect yours has not.

Peace
Dave

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I have a V-Box tool box for use with a fifth wheel trailer and a set of Enkay mud flaps that attach to the truck with the receiver hitch that I'd like to sell. If anyone wants either, I could bring it with us to Gillette.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We will have a nice portable ice maker for sale. Not sure the price yet, but it's only been tested twice. Works great!

jbeletti

An hour after listing the tool box for sale, it is sold!

Awesome Jay.

I suggest that anyone who ends up selling anything to a rally attendees, before the rally, to exchange cell phone numbers, site numbers and arrival dates so you can square up early in the rally.

Jim

jbeletti

I'm reading them Jim, I even got the last email!

Great Roy. I sent the emails from my personal account (Gmail) rather than using RegOnline. They are in the process of moving us to a premium IP that should get email through to everyone, but who knows when that will get done :)

rjr6150

I'll be bringing the following
Coleman Roadtrip Grill with all the accessories (griddle-stove top adapter)
Pair of Roto chocks
Pair of Levalair airbags
Bullseye satellite dish mount
AccuDish satellite dish mount
Align-A-Site
Know I'm forgetting something

jbeletti

For sale: Roto-chocks - $30

For in-person delivery at the rally in Gillette only...

I have a pair of Roto-Chocks setup for 16" wheels. I will sell this pair for $30.

Note - these are THE BEST chocks available in my opinion.

First email stating they want them - gets them :)

Email me

Roto-Chock link

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Re: For sale: Roto-chocks - $30

I will be bringing 4 -- (2) rights (2) left self adjusting drum brake assemblies COMPLETE OFF OF LEPPERT AXLES......JUST LIKE NEW..$75.00 EACH OR 250.00 FOR ALL..

Day / Night shades off a 2010 Augusta ---along with side valances...20.00 ea. for 5 small windows / 25.00 for big (3) windows OR 150.00 FOR ALL.... NO BROKEN STRINGS..

MIRCOSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK 2010.. 75.00 BOUGHT AND NEVER INSTALLED IT..

jbeletti

For Sale: Pressure Pro TPMS

For in-person delivery at the rally in Gillette only...

I have a Pressure Pro TPMS. I will sell this "as-is" for $50

photo (16).JPG

Includes:

• Receiver
  • DC Power Adapter (missing plug at the end)
  • 10 Tire Transmitters
  • Documentation

Notes:

• I hacked the power cord so I could hard wire it into the last truck. So the DC Power Adapter is missing the connector at the end that plugs into the receiver
  • Missing any sort of mounting bracket. I planned to Velcro it to the headliner or visor

First email stating they want it (as-is) - gets it

Email me

Pressure Pro link (my unit is older than current unit on website)

Last edited: