ATF: Big Country - Bedroom Air Conditioner

I have confirmed that I have two 20 amp A/C circuits, one marked Main A/C and another Front A/C. Cookie recommended a low-profile A/C for the front one. There is a sale going on, here, for a standard height A/C (~16 inches). How much would this add to the overall height of my 2950RK (I pull it pretty much on the level, not front-end high.)? I live in the west and will travel mostly west of the Mississippi. Height may not be as important as if I lived on the eastern seaboard. Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Bruce

B

bwwalczak

If you were to put on a LOW PROFILE air conditioner, the overall height would still be under 12'11" - for the whole coach.

Regular profile air conditioners are about 4" taller than low profile air conditioners.

At the most, you would be 13' 4" (an inch over).

Please keep in mind, the highest point on your 5th wheel also depends how high your truck sets.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Be aware many gas station awnings are 12'6 or 13'....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Brian, Erika, and Tony. Sounds like the gas stations, alone, are a really good reason to spend the extra cash to get a low-profile A/C unit. I appreciate the advise. Have a great day! Bruce