2013 QBCK Interior Parts

m455sx

I just purchased my camper and doing a few modifications to it and was wondering if there is a way i could purchase parts and pieces for the camper instead of going through the dealer? I actually made the bathroom door swing in instead of out which is alot better but the trim looks bad now that i had to re-drill the keeper and renail the trim back to the wall. Also i am wondering if i can add a sliding door from bedroom to the bath as similar models like mind have that door.:cool:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I just purchased my camper and doing a few modifications to it and was wondering if there is a way i could purchase parts and pieces for the camper instead of going through the dealer? I actually made the bathroom door swing in instead of out which is alot better but the trim looks bad now that i had to re-drill the keeper and renail the trim back to the wall. Also i am wondering if i can add a sliding door from bedroom to the bath as similar models like mind have that door.:cool:

You can buy most factory installed parts directly from Heartland by calling them. Shipping costs may give you pause, though. IF you were a member of our illustrious owner's club, you'd get a 10% discount.