Looking for information on how to order from the factory.

fotoman54

HI All,

I am looking for information on how to order a new Big Country from the factory. Also is it possible to have the factory to do solar panels for boondocking?

Thanks
Rob

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The factory does not sell retail, so you can not order direct from them. You will need to find a dealer that you can work with.
Also they do not do solar panels.
If you do a search on this forum you should be able to find some member posts that describe how they did theirs.

Peace
Dave

branson4020

Icantre Member
HI All,

I am looking for information on how to order a new Big Country from the factory. Also is it possible to have the factory to do solar panels for boondocking?

Thanks
Rob

Heartland does not sell factory-direct. You must go through a dealer.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
HI All,

Thanks
Rob

Hello! I see you are from WA state! That makes us "neighbors." Others have already answered your questions but if you have any others about the Big Country coach, please PM me. We have had ours for a couple years now and really enjoy it. I can also share some information regarding our purchase etc.

Best Wishes!

stevebotts

We ordered our new Big Horn from RVCapitalWholesalers on the interenet. They are associated with Great Lakes RV in Elkhart. Great Lakes got us directly in touch with the Heartland factory and we were able to discuss additional options we wanted added on our RV not listed in the brochure. I had the closet redesigned, barrel cabinets added in the kitchen and my husband had the hookups for our satellite system rewired. We were very happy with the end product. We have also met a few people here in the RV park who have taken their RVs directly to the factory for service problems. We have had no problems with our RV so have not had to address that yet. If you want further info, just PM me. We will be leaving Elkhart tomorrow.

happykraut

We ordered our new Big Horn from RVCapitalWholesalers on the interenet. They are associated with Great Lakes RV in Elkhart. Great Lakes got us directly in touch with the Heartland factory and we were able to discuss additional options we wanted added on our RV not listed in the brochure. I had the closet redesigned, barrel cabinets added in the kitchen and my husband had the hookups for our satellite system rewired. We were very happy with the end product. We have also met a few people here in the RV park who have taken their RVs directly to the factory for service problems. We have had no problems with our RV so have not had to address that yet. If you want further info, just PM me. We will be leaving Elkhart tomorrow.

Interesting. I needed a new slideroom floor installed on my 2012 BC. I called the factory and was told that they do not perform warranty work. That was this spring.