New 3300Ck

pwrsurf

Hello everyone,

We just purchased a 3300CK absolutely love the trailer, the floor plan works for our needs with the rear bunk house and the camp kitchen.
I would like ask if anyone has seen this type of problem with their trailers.
We picked it up in Michigan and stopped in Mpls for an overnight rest. it rained hard over night and the next day we finished our trip back to ND.
We opened the trailer up on that Monday and started loading for the next trip when noticed the bottom of the door frames (door to bunk house) on each side where wet.
This unit is brand new and we just can't figure out how the water intruded the space.
The roof looks great, if it came from here I would suspect the A/C unit ?

Any ideas would help, and if you guys from Heartland have ideas that would be very helpful.
Out local dealer is a Heartland dealer, So I will call Monday am and see when they can look at it.
Our biggest fear is the roof leaking and it is not 2 weeks old.

Thanks for your help.

jimtoo

Not likely the roof. Check under the slides when closed to make sure they are closing all the way on the bottom and getting a good seal. Tires are probably throwing the water up and inside.

Jim M

pwrsurf

Thanks Jim, I was thinking along the same lines, looking at it with slides open/closed it seemed like it if the main slide leaked at the rear it may travel along the bottom and pool at the Door to the bunks house.
Roof seems unlikely as I believe it would show more water damage than just at the bottom of that door.

Stilling looking around, at and over unit as it is new to us.