Genesis 2.0

jimtoo

Hi lswindle,

Yes, according to the owners manual you should be able to use your iPod or iPhone. Look at your owners manual for instructions.

If you do not have an owners manual, look under the tools tab here on the forum.

Jim M

CactusTwo

If it like mine there is a jack behind the unit, you must remove G2 from wall, some sort of adaptor must be bought.......I bought a cradle for my phone that plugs into my car charger, it transmits a signal from cradle to a selected radio station. So I plug it into the 12 plug by my radio, it charges my I-phone(s) and I listen to whatever is in my music library. "Belkin" try BB Staples or the such:cool:

BobFields

There are several ways to play your ipod or iphone (or even ipad) through your system.
1. Use Bluetooth (if your device has it)
2. Use the front panel mini stereo jack
3. Use the RCA Audio Input of the back of the unit with a mini stereo to rca adapter cable.

Sajo

I"m new a this (1st post) and hope I'm doing this correct. Just purchased a 2013 Big Country Gold Edition 3650 and I'm disappointed with the Genesis 2.0 sound. Hardly any bass at all.. Is this normal?

BobFields

Please consider and checkout the speakers you have in your unit. You most likely only have 3" speakers and no sub woofer.

The GT2 itself can deliver some nice sound and with your existing setup you can try raising the bass.

For additional sound you can upgrade your system inexpensively by adding a passive sub woofer. I have previously offerred a 10% discount to anyone on this forum that wants to upgrade their speakers. Please see http://www.concertone.com/box4.html

Please let me know if you have additional questions.