Inside garbage 33CK

Hi everyone. Question for all 33CK owners, or even possibly other models as well. We are trying to figure out where to place/hang the garbage can. We had a wildcat before this unit and it had the nicest garbage, basically a "lid" in the countertop which acted as the garbage shoot. the garbage can could then be emptied from an outside cubby. how cool was that. Well, now I'm finding myself very excited about my Greystone but can't seem to find a place for the garbage. The space under the sink is so small we have not been able to find any kind of hanging or standing carbage can which fits. Any suggestions?

bowhunt73

I went out and bought the biggest can that I could fit under the sink. It works for us, but you are correct. They didn't allow for a larger can. I guess the more the cabinet sticks out the less room with the slides in when navigating back or when the couch is pulled out into a bed. I think throughout the entire design phase it is give and take.

A bigger problem for us is a missing clothes hamper that goes into the floor. If you have a 33CK (= kids), then you have a lot of dirty clothes for the most part of course. We have a giant dirty clothes hamper that takes up a large part of our wardrobe closet. The other half of the wardrobe is the dog and his bed.

Take care.