Introducing myself..

miboje

Hi - My fiance and I are considering a new NT Caliber. While I would have preferred a Prime Time LaCrosse, my fiance is absolutely sold on the Heartland Caliber. So, I've joined this forum to do research and ask some questions. I look forward to hearing from owners, and perhaps Heartland. Thanks to Heartland for providing this forum. Now, off to ask my questions....

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Miboje, welcome to the forum. This is the best place to get information about your upcoming purchase so ask away.
There are a lot of people here willing to share information.

Peace
Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The first thing to ask is: "Does the competition have an owner's forum (and an owners club) with Factory participation and so many people willing to quickly help each other out"?:)

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Welcome to the Fourm and hopefully to the Family. Heartland builds a great camper and the support you will get from the Owners Club is second to none.

RuralPastor

Your fiance is right about the Caliber. We've had ours for over a year now. 10,500 miles and 103 nights later we have no regrets. The folks here at the owner's forum are great to help. They say Heartland stands behind their product. We have never had any problems to report. Zero. Ask any question about the Caliber you'd like, and we'll do our best to answer.

Mark

danemayer

I'm looking to do the same thing but have to post 2 times to view pics!

Hi rabidsnowmobiler,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Look around for answers and feel free to ask questions.