Shake down bummer

Sundance_kid

Had the full blown shake down this weekend, Not a pretty sight. Everything at the side of the trailer that you can hook water to leaked. The only thing that worked properly was the water pump off the fresh water tank. That leaves me to think that whoever was suposed to tighten down all the hookups took off early Friday........... or maybe he transfered in from Keystone. Nothing that can't be fix, just annoying. Oh yea the A/C has a death rattle on low fan setting.
:mad:

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Floyd

I had some loose water connections too. Had to mop up under the sinks and in the storage area. But all is well now that I tightened everything up.

Sundance_kid

Thanks for the encouraging words Sailorand, I started to go after the leaks myself, but decided to let my dealer deal with them. I'm with you, if your going to own one of these things a certain amount of mechanical abilitiy goes a long ways.

ChopperBill

Sundance Kid, PLEASE also check all your propane fittings. I had a leak at the regulator and the foul egg smell migrated to the bed room. Took care of it myself. But wasn't the proverbial happy camper when I did. Look for my A/c post in Bighorn. I think the low speed on the fan is worthless anyway.
Will agree if you aren't a plumber, electrition, or carpenter you probably shouldn't own an RV.;)