New 3450 almost

Tombstonejim

Negotiated a trade at LaMesa Tucson. Traded a 35ft Endeavor MH for it. They don't have it yet as it is in Phoenix and they have to go get it.

We were negotiating for one on the lot when someone elese bought it out from under us.

Ohh well Post number one got one more to go to pass the good guy test.

jimtoo

Hi Tombstonejim,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Well,, hope you get the one you want with all the options. When you go for delivery or pickup,,, do a really good PDI.

Meanwhile,, enjoy the forum. Think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and making some of the rallies in your travels. If you hurry we still have openings for the Heartland Owners National or International Rally in Gillette, Wy, in June.

Jim M

B

bwwalczak

LaMesa is a great dealer and they are very well stocked. LaMesa has several locations throughout the southeast, so I am confident that they can make your RV dreams come true!!

If we can be of any assistance, please let me know! bryanw@heartlandrvs.com

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations! The 3450 is a very comfortable floorplan. AnaLyn and I really enjoy it and are happy with the choice. It tows great too! PM me if you have any specific questions!

Best Wishes!