Lippert...WOW!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I recently had a problem with the frame on my Bighorn. I won't make a long story longer here so I am going to be very brief.
I had spoken to Lippert about it and since I am way out of warranty I decided to get the repair done locally.
I composed a nice email and sent it along with an explanation, copy of my invoice, some pics and a request for some reimbursement.
Fast forward to today and I received a check for the entire amount of the repair.
I expected nothing and hoped for a couple hundred.
How great is that?
Thank you Lippert.

Peace
Dave

rick_debbie_gallant

That is great news Dave. The folks that build the parts and sub-componets and the final product are building brand loyality and repeat customers. Way to go team!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Red Tapatalk

Willym

Well done Dave. When you ask nicely, nice things can happen!

The frame problem - is this something that others should be looking out for?

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Way to go Dave! Sorry about the frame issue but really glad Lippert came through for you!
Looking forward to the whole story when we're in Gillette!

PUG

Pug
If there quality on frames, axles, levelers were not so marginal then we wouldn't be having trouble to start with.

hogwaii

Glad to hear your frame problem expense was taken care of by Lippert. Only wish you'd included one more short paragraph of what was the problem. My Cyclone HD is full of Lippert products and I'm thinking about buying their auto leveler system for my 5th wheel. Nice to hear Lippert will stand behind their product.

JJnLilly

Must say your experience was much different than mine. On third inflation, we discovered a leak at a seam in our air-bed mattress by Seating Technologies (owned by Lippert). I knew we were out of warranty and really did not expect a replacement. I simply wanted to know the best way to repair and spelled this out in my original email and on the "warranty" form I automatically got in response.

Their repsonse..."It is out of warranty." I replied that I knew that but was only wanting guidance on what best to use to repair the seam. There next response "A patch."

That's it - no help, no guidance, no nothing. Have had on other dealings with the Seat Tech side and they leave much to be desired in the way of product and customer service.

This is putting a black eye on Heartland, as they chose to use them as a supplier. Heartland Customer Service needs to give some lessons to Lippert's Seating Technologies.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Like a previous post, I would like to know what the problem was with the frame. My BH is a 2008 and I would like to know if a similar problem could be lingering on our BH..

Thanks
BC

JJnLilly

WOW! Heartland does monitor this forum. Less than 2 hours after my post above, I received a call from Seating Technologies' Jackie. She was very apologetic and kept repeating that those responses are not what they expect out of their warranty folks. She is sending a new air-mattress and gave me her direct numbers should there be any further problems. Thanks to Heartland and Seating Technologies.