Heat to garage in Toyhauler

Maggiemay

We purchased a new Cylcone Toyhauler last year. We seem to be having the issue that no heat goes into the garage. has anyone else experienced this problem?:(

PUG

Pug
`My 09 3950 did not either. We either left the garage door open or ran a small electric heater to keep it warm. We have gone to the concept of using a small electric heater what ever room we are in except when it is outside freezing which we will run both but mainly rely on the furnace.

Vtxkid

The 2011 Cyclones have a heat duct that goes to the rear garage but their isn't much that comes out of it! I also use a ceramic heater with digital temp control on it, right inside the garage next to the sliding glass doors. Seems to work great!

Sandpirate69

I have a 2011 Road Warrior which is somewhat the same style. I had to change the duct going to the garage. It was twisted and had breaks in it. I changed it to an insulated type of heater duct and I get plenty of heat. Maybe not as much as I would prefer, but it's an improvement. I don't use a ceramic heater because when i'm not hauling my toys, my 3 year old plays back there. Just a precaution for us. I also insulated the bottom of the toy section with 1" foam insulation. Since I installed it I haven't tested it. We are going to Disney World for Memorial Weekend, so hopefully it should be cooler back there also. It doesn't get very cool back there either. Sorry for the long winded response.

Ivan

Dpa4747

I just purchased a 2012 cyclone 3712 and I have no heat coming out ,there is a bit of air but its not warm at all the other 4 vents blast it but none in the garage frustrating .......Dave

danemayer

I just purchased a 2012 cyclone 3712 and I have no heat coming out ,there is a bit of air but its not warm at all the other 4 vents blast it but none in the garage frustrating .......Dave

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find a lot of useful information here, along with a great bunch of people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Sorry to hear you're having a problem with heating the garage. I'm sure your dealer can figure out what's going on, or if you feel adventurous, you could check out the furnace ducts yourself to see if something is pinched, or perhaps loose.