Our latest camping accessory

CliffP

Oshkosh camping 122.jpg

We'll be picking our female Silver Lab up from the breeder on Saturday then its back to the campground for her first night with us. Haven't decided between Gracie and Ashlyn yet, we may have to flip a coin.

gvsummer

Adorable picture. We love labs we have 2 now, one is almost 5 years old and the other 14. They are amazing, enjoy and let us know how she does on her first night.
Is this your firt lab?

CliffP

We've had two other labs. Trooper (8) has been gone for just about 3 years and Tucker (13) for a year and a half. Still miss them both! I'll probably be ignoring everyone the rest of the weekend.:D I used to take the boys swimming a lot and I'm looking forward to getting her in the water, not sure if she'll be ready yet at 7 weeks.

RanCarr

What a beautiful precious puppy. I so miss having a dog but with all the traveling and camping we do.... and the three cats, well, a dog just wouldn't fit in right now. I hope you get to enjoy many years of camping and traveling with your new dog. :D

CliffP

:D Just picked Gracey up this morning and I can't imagine there being a better camping accessory! I wasn't able to upload pictures using my cell as a modem but will post them when we get home. She is one smart puppy! At seven weeks old she's already starting to bark to go outside and starting to fetch. Quite the ray of sunshine on a rainy, stormy weekend!:D

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Love Labs, all colors. She is a real cutie, I can see that she is pulling your heart strings already. Hope to meet you and Gracey one day.

Niles

So happy for you, Labs are special!!! I've not mentioned this before, because it's just to hard. We lost our Tucker and believe me our camping buddy is missed. They have such unlimited love and what a joy it is to have them camping. Enjoy and looking forward to meeting the family.

CliffP

So happy for you, Labs are special!!! I've not mentioned this before, because it's just to hard. We lost our Tucker and believe me our camping buddy is missed. They have such unlimited love and what a joy it is to have them camping. Enjoy and looking forward to meeting the family.

Thanks Niles and Deb. Sorry for your loss! Its a terrible thing to have to go through. Sort of ironic but we're camping at one of the last campgrounds our Tucker, also Black Lab was with us two years ago. He was such a great friend, with me for 13 years and through some pretty tough times including the loss of our buddy Trooper. It isn't possible to get that kind of unconditional love from people.

CliffP

2012-05-31 20.08.jpg

Gracie must have met 20 dogs camping (or should I say RVing) this weekend. She has also made friends with one of our two inside cats and gets along with the outside cat. Lots of fun, great addition to our family!:eek: