electric range?

Hi everyone. I couple of quick questions. First, can you install a SS cover on your appliances to make them look like an upgrade? And second, is there an electric range available instead of the propane offered? Just wanted to know. Thanks, navypoppop

branson4020

Icantre Member
In theory, you could ad a 220V 30A breaker to your trailer circuit breaker panel and pull a 220V circuit for an electric range (cook top - no oven). I've seen a MH with a residential 220V electric dryer. However, you'd be limited to only 50A hookups, and the current draw would be potentially very high.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
An electric range could be very expensive, if you get in to a situation where you are on metered electric service. IMHO

At both of our longer term spots, (several months, or more) the electric is metered. Trace

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I recently saw a remodeling project of another brand trailer by some full timers. They replaced the stove and oven with a commercial-grade unit with 17,000 BTU front burners and 11,000 BTU burners on the stovetop. The matching fridge is an 18 CF with bottom freezer.

WOW!!