Stowable Table & Legs

ILH

I'm trying to find information on the stowable table legs used by Heartland. According to the sticker on the post(s), it says SurFit - but I can't find anything on the manufacturer. Does anybody who makes this or a web site?

I'd like to see if I can convert or modify the kitchen table to be moveable - perhaps attaching a base to the bottom of the posts so that we can move the table in an out. Has anybody else done this?

szewczyk_john

Our 305 is older than yours but both of our tables use detachable posts that are kept in the biggest drawer under the couch.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Check out this Mod - //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...hape-Table-Mod?p=188833&viewfull=1#post188833

I think it does what you are asking...

Kevin

ILH

Check out this Mod - //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...hape-Table-Mod?p=188833&viewfull=1#post188833

I think it does what you are asking...

Kevin

This looks very promising. Thanks for the reference!

I also like the table storage idea in the same forum - by thr sliding glass door. I'm surprised Heartland hasn't incorporated better storage ideas for the table tops. But I suppose from their perspective, simpler is better.

truknutt

Committed Member
You can purchase flush mount bases for your pedestals (as opposed to the recessed bases in your floor) or I have found an alternative that is easily stowed called the Porta-legg.

Berryland Campers

I would contact them to verify the diameter as there are different sized pedestals/upright pipes used in the industry.

Attachments

• Porta-leg.jpg
    Porta-leg.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 24
  • RV Table Parts.jpg
    RV Table Parts.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 20

jimtoo

Hi David Troup,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Thanks for the link and information.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M