Heartland North Trail Rebates

Hello All,

I really like everything I have read and seen about the North Trail trailers. I was hoping to purchase one in August when I have a little more disposable income, but the dealer I have spoken with tells me that there are excellent rebates NOW that will end at the end of the month. What are the chances that the rebates will be extended until I am a little more comfortable (like the auto manufacturers seem to do)?

Thanks in advance.

Forensic

Hopeful future owner

Speedy

The closer you get to your "comfort date" the better the deals will be; rebates or no rebates. We waited until the end of September and got a great deal on our coach. Best thing I would say to do is write down the price on the model you are interested in with the features you want and then you'll be armed with the knowledge of what a good deal is or not. When we were shopping the "best deal" was at the Spring RV show except for the "end of Summer deals" to be followed by the "fall specials". All the prices were the same and the show unit was the same unit (I wrote down the serial number).

Record the prices and calculate out the savings from MSRP and see where they sit to a 30% to 40% discount.

GOTTOYS

Do a little shopping online for prices...I bet you can beat their price with the "Rebate" easily. I doubt there really is a rebate..Then you can go back and arm wrestle them for a lower price...Don

pegmikef

Those rebates sound like dealer smoke to me. . . . . expire at the end of the month, yeah right and then next month towards the end they'll probably expire again.

I think you guys/gals are right. I looked around a little bit and other places are at the same price point. This does not give me much faith in this particular dealer.

Thanks again.

CliffP

Those rebates sound like dealer smoke to me. . . . . expire at the end of the month, yeah right and then next month towards the end they'll probably expire again.

Exactly!

When we first started shopping every salesperson told us the best time to buy was right now (for them maybe) or we wouldn't get a better price than now (for whatever reason). Six months later we purchased our North Trail for thousands less then the best price we would ever get!

Don't fall for those high pressure sales tactics. Take your time so you don't have to say hind site is 20/20, wish we would have.....

Have fun shopping!