new floor plan 3110

vgstef

I just ear that cyclone is comming out with a new floor plan call the 3110 , is it so . Any floor plan with can see.

Steven

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
I am on vaca, how ever there is a pic of the floor plan on the facebook cyclone fan page. I will try to get pic up tommorow.

vgstef

this is the feature
[FONT=Book#20Antiqua][FONT=Book#20Antiqua]-Twin loft bed over garage
-Fireplace w/ Optimal living room TV placement
-HUGE walk in entry closet
-Most countertop space avail.
-Sliding glass garage door
-His / Her bedroom closets
-Mega Lounger (w/ 3 built in recliners)
-12 cu ft refer option
-Triple slide double axle unit
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Book#20Antiqua][FONT=Book#20Antiqua]Price point double axle w/ the features of a 40’+ unit[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Book#20Antiqua][FONT=Book#20Antiqua][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Book#20Antiqua][FONT=Book#20Antiqua]-Huge bathroom Linen built into hallway slide out
-Massive kitchen area w/ open living space

I do have a picture of it but it is on Adobe reader and i do not know how to posted

Steven

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

porthole

Retired
[FONT=Book#20Antiqua][FONT=Book#20Antiqua]

I do have a picture of it but it is on Adobe reader and i do not know how to posted

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hit "reply", go to the bottom of the edit window, click "go advanced", scroll down to "manage attachments"
When the new window pops up click "add files".

Find your file, double click then click "upload"

And that sounds like a wild floor plan................

porthole

Retired
Just found this picture, no info. Funny thing is I found this not on the Heartland RVs web site.

Attachments

• Cyclone-3110.jpg
    Cyclone-3110.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 234

71stang99

Intersting floor plan from what I can see.

If it had the same 'cap' as my 300c it would be the perfect trailer and I would sell mine. My only 'gripe' after being in it for some time is that the kitchen didnt have a slide which would have been awesome and now this new floor plan has that feature on a tandem axle.

Last edited:

CrazyCooter

Interesting.......I have always thought we would love to have a gas fireplace and a kitchen slide in the 300C.

I don't like that the bathroom is inaccessible without opening the hallway slide.....make it difficult to access while traveling. With the added features like the loft and extra slide......It kinda looks like heavier empty weight and even less CCC with just two axles.

This is slick. I have been waiting and mulling over our 5th wheel toy hauler purchase. Was leaning away form the 3010 toward the 3612. Really like the floor plan, kitchen and sitting area plus the over head loft are exactly what we've been looking for. What are the other specs of this unit? Length / weight, pin, etc? Anyone know???

View attachment 19530here is a picture of the floorplan

ksmith555

Looking forward to seeing a 3110 in person, I did locate a dealer online that had pics of the interior posted, and I am really impressed with this interior layout. The floorplan pic doesn't do it justice...The master bedroom is exactly the upgrade we are looking for without having to pull a triple axle so kudos on the design...wondering if there are any future plans to incorporate the 3712 outdoor kitchen as an option on this particular model?

porthole

Retired
Interesting GVW. The unit Holman has on their website (VIN 255977) has a 18,000 GVW with 7,000 pound axles. Fuzzy math - adding 2,500 for the pin doesn't add up. And with only 80 PSI tires. This one is a full 1,100 pounds heavier (13,468) then my 3010 when new

I like the bedroom, would mean I could "reclaim" my side of the bed.
The bedroom pictures look like great improvements for storage, with a couple of outlets.

Looks like interior access while closed up is limited.
One of the key features of the 3010 when we bought it over all the other toy haulers was access while the slides were in, from either door.

Bathroom access would be OK if the bedroom slide was on it's own control. Actually I would like each slide on it's own, mine included.
Walk in closet looks super.
12 CuFt reefer is great.

I don't like the black trim for the garage bunks, makes the tracks stand out, visually making it look smaller.

Hot water heater and furnace "where you sit" that is a big one for me. Our previous trailer had them on the DS sitting area. Was one of the "points" I used in searching for a new trailer.

Basement storage looks like it gives up a bit.
Vacuum access in the basement - still in the middle of the wall. Hello?
Battery switch in the basement - Why not in the battery compartment.

Washer/dryer option in the Garage??? You could not get two big harleys or a golf cart and bike in the garage with the W/D back there.

I don't like doors having struts to limit the opening range. Without it the rear door would hit the slide, not that big a deal, but the front door looks like it would block the furnace.

What does the ladder look like for the loft. round rungs yet?

And I still can't believe they are putting the garage vent in front of the door where it will hit the door when open!

Overall a lot nice new features and improvements (switch panel finally the same colors and hidden). But if we were in the market for a new TH, having owned two trailers now and knowing what we like, I would pass on this one.

Edit: Found the answer for the ladder, looks like they finally have flat rungs.

Attachments

• 100_3358.JPG
    100_3358.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 68
  • 100_3341.JPG
    100_3341.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 69

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Is there a model in the Road Warrior series that has the same or similar floor plan. My wife and I were in a Road Warrior that seemed to have the same layout. Very nice. A little to much for the old Dodge.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Not sure why it says 18k it should be 16k I will get this taken care of right away