how do I access the back of the 2.0

MTPockets

Owned this unit since November 1st.... Can't get sound thorugh TV or see any of the Genesis menu screens on TV... All the cables coming through wall of cabinet from Genesis appear to be connected correctly on the back of TV. I need to confirm the connections on the back of the Genesis unit. how do I get to the back of the unit?

wal_mart

page 28 has wiring diagrams. See attachment, hopefully it comes thru.//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=19426&d=1337900383&thumb=1&stc=1

Attachments

• GT2.0._DVD_Receiver_11.26.2011.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 12

MTPockets

Pop the vertical trim off front, 4 screws under them. Pull unit straight out.

That was helpful - got it out and all connections are secure..... Still, I can't get sound from any of the four ceiling mounted speakers when watching TV.... Nor can i get the screen for the genesis setup as shown in the genesis manual. I've tried every input on the TV and every mode setting on the Genesis.... What am I missing?

Also, the clock setup instructions in the manual - the manual pics are not the same as on my 2.0 unit. The manual says Genesis 2.0 and my unit is a 2.0.... I can set the hour, but can't toggle over to the minutes, there is no 'sound' button as shown in the manual.

I'm 1200 miles from the dealer (they have never proven too helpful anyway) ..... Clues?

wal_mart

I believe the speakers (a,b, and c) are only from output from radio/dvd player. You will have to send audio out from the tv to play tv broadcasts thru them. Not very efficient because I believe you may need some sort of amplification.

On our tv, we go to video1 for input. The dvd player automatically plays when inserting disc. If i hit mode on radio, the video comes on next hit after fm displays.

wal_mart

give Bob Fields a call. His number is in this blog.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/30899-Genesis-2-0

BobFields

So do you definitely have a cable connecting the TV Audio OUTPUT to the GT2 INPUT? I think you need to install one!