EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Hattiesburg - 10/18/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Venue:------------------------------
Details:------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $20 or $14 for Seniors per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/19/2012
  • Potluck time: 6:05 pm
  • Event Leader: hogan(click to contact)
Additional Info:----------------Meet & Greet on Thursday, 10/18 at 6:05pm will feature chips, dips, snack foods and desserts. Bring something to share.

Potluck Dinner on Friday evening at 6:05pm Dinner on Saturday evening at 6:05 pm. Information is posted on sites to reserve for this Rally (see post #28)
Attendees List:
Jerry & Lily Worth Gizzy 1542 Montgomery, AL
John & Janie Oren jjoren 2070 Saucier, MS
Bob & Barb Mansolino Bobemuzzy 2023 Hartselle, AL
Wyndy Broome & Pat Watrol wyndysweep 2108 Rogersville, AL
Bobby & Wanda Calhoon bobbyc 1838 Madison, MS
Lou & Bette Dick lou_and_bette 1941 Livingston, TX
Bobby & Peggy Sheedy rsheedy 1156 Weir, MS
Wayne & Nita Cooper GETnBYE 1217 Scottsboro, AL
Steve & Nonna Lovelace YaShouldaGotaDiesel Escatawpa, MS
Harry & Betty Lindsey goldenbetty Kenner, LA
Dave & Sally Van Camp St. Petersburg, FL
Bobby & Connie Depew bikerbob 1827 Prairieville, LA
Dave & Linda Mingus dave49 2302 Vermontville, MI
Hogan & Donna Cooper hoganc 1642 Tupelo, MS

Last edited:

hogan

Just posted the Fall Rally at Paul B. Johnson State Park near Hattiesburg, Mississippi. So, Donna and I will be first to confirm we are attendees. I put a note on the Rally posting that there is no need to make reservations yet. I will notify everyone when time is appropriate for making reservations.
Look forward to another great get together this fall.

Hogan and Donna Cooper

Last edited:

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We will be 'on the road' in Texas but our hearts will be with our AL/MS friends!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hogan, it's on the calendar so hope we can make it. We have the NC/SC rally weekend before. Oh My .... so many rallies and so little time.

hogan

Eric and Dorothy, we certainly look forward to you two joining us at the Fall Rally in Hattiesburg, Ms. And BOLO for announcement of another Spring Rally at Gulf Shores, Alabama.

hogan

Michael and Kelly, Surely you will be tired of Texas by then. It's hotter than blazes down there and full of rattlesnakes and scorpians, especially in October. You have never missed an AlaMissiBamaSippi Rally; But if you can't make it, we will miss you.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey now, as a born-and-raised Texan, I beg to differ on the "hot as blazes" in October. Usually the weather is starting to be chilly! And depending on where you are, no rattlesnakes or scorpions. ;)

But if you have to miss a rally, that's just not 'Right'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hogan

But if you have to miss a rally, that's just not 'Right'!

TravelTiger, don't tell Kelly and Michael about the chilly weather. And bring that Traveling Tiger up here to Mississippi and join us at our Rally. We would love to have you. It's just a short jaunt across Lousiana. Check it out.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Would love to, but DH's work would probably make it impossible. He is a High School Band Director, and October is Marching Competition season!

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hogan

Thanks to Jerry and Lily Worth and John and Janie Oren for their signing up for the Fall Rally. I am thinking we may have to have some Nawlins fixins for this one. Maybe some of the Louisiana folks will come over and join up with us. Hiieee!

hogan

Want to invite all the folks at the Gillette Rally to come down south to Mississippi and enjoy wonderful Fall weather at our AlaMissiBamaSippi Fall Rally being held October 18th-21st at Paul B. Johnson State Park just south of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. We have plenty of sites overlooking a beautiful lake suitable for any and all water sports. Check your calendar and make a plan to join us.

bobbyc

Hi Hogan, I have placed this rally on the calendar and Wanda & I plan to attend. Looking forward to finally be able to attend a rally. Regards, Bobby & Wanda Calhoun

hogan

Hello Bobby and Wanda,
Great to have you signing up for the Rally at Paul B. Johnson. I have posted you to the list of attendees. There is no need to make your reservation until later in the summer. I will advise everyone with an email and posting to this thread when time is right for reservations. The park management has been very cooperative with me. Can't wait to meet you.
Hogan Cooper

hogan

Looking forward to an early fall and a break from these high temperatures. October is usually a little cooler in North Mississippi; not sure how it will be in the south. I am pretty sure we won't have to run our heaters. Maybe a nice campfire at night.

navyAZ1

Just sent y'all a message to put Miss Ann and I on the list of attendees, looking forward to seeing some of our old Heartland friends, and making new ones.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.