PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Hattiesburg - 10/18/2012 to 10/21/2012

hogan
05-26-2012, 03:36 PM
319 Geiger Road, Hattiesburg, MS 39401Venue:------------------------------

Paul B. Johnson State Park
319 Geiger Road
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Bill Sykes 601-582-7721 (tel:601-582-7721)
http://mississippistateparks.reserveamerica.com/ms/Paul_B_Johnson/Campground/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=.MS&parkId=156846 (http://mississippistateparks.reserveamerica.com/ms/Paul_B_Johnson/Campground/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=MS&parkId=156846)
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee:
WiFi available: No
WiFi Fee: $

Details:------------------------------

Number of sites held: 25
Site fee: $20 or $14 for Seniors per night.
Club Member Event fee:
Non-Club Member fee: $20
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 10/19/2012
Potluck time: 6:05 pm

Event Leader: hogan(click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=9095)

Additional Info:----------------Meet & Greet on Thursday, 10/18 at 6:05pm will feature chips, dips, snack foods and desserts. Bring something to share.

Potluck Dinner on Friday evening at 6:05pm Dinner on Saturday evening at 6:05 pm. Information is posted on sites to reserve for this Rally (see post #28)
Attendees List:
Jerry & Lily Worth Gizzy 1542 Montgomery, AL
John & Janie Oren jjoren 2070 Saucier, MS
Bob & Barb Mansolino Bobemuzzy 2023 Hartselle, AL
Wyndy Broome & Pat Watrol wyndysweep 2108 Rogersville, AL
Bobby & Wanda Calhoon bobbyc 1838 Madison, MS
Lou & Bette Dick lou_and_bette 1941 Livingston, TX
Bobby & Peggy Sheedy rsheedy 1156 Weir, MS
Wayne & Nita Cooper GETnBYE 1217 Scottsboro, AL
Steve & Nonna Lovelace YaShouldaGotaDiesel Escatawpa, MS
Harry & Betty Lindsey goldenbetty Kenner, LA
Dave & Sally Van Camp St. Petersburg, FL
Bobby & Connie Depew bikerbob 1827 Prairieville, LA
Dave & Linda Mingus dave49 2302 Vermontville, MI
Hogan & Donna Cooper hoganc 1642 Tupelo, MS

hogan
05-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Just posted the Fall Rally at Paul B. Johnson State Park near Hattiesburg, Mississippi. So, Donna and I will be first to confirm we are attendees. I put a note on the Rally posting that there is no need to make reservations yet. I will notify everyone when time is appropriate for making reservations.
Look forward to another great get together this fall.

Hogan and Donna Cooper

2psnapod1
05-27-2012, 08:17 AM
We will be 'on the road' in Texas but our hearts will be with our AL/MS friends!

Flying Dutchman
05-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Hogan, it's on the calendar so hope we can make it. We have the NC/SC rally weekend before. Oh My .... so many rallies and so little time.

hogan
05-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Eric and Dorothy, we certainly look forward to you two joining us at the Fall Rally in Hattiesburg, Ms. And BOLO for announcement of another Spring Rally at Gulf Shores, Alabama.

hogan
05-28-2012, 09:03 AM
Michael and Kelly, Surely you will be tired of Texas by then. It's hotter than blazes down there and full of rattlesnakes and scorpians, especially in October. You have never missed an AlaMissiBamaSippi Rally; But if you can't make it, we will miss you.

TravelTiger
05-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey now, as a born-and-raised Texan, I beg to differ on the "hot as blazes" in October. Usually the weather is starting to be chilly! And depending on where you are, no rattlesnakes or scorpions. ;)

But if you have to miss a rally, that's just not 'Right'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gizzy
05-28-2012, 05:20 PM
It is on our "FurShur" calendar, you can count us in.

hogan
05-28-2012, 05:42 PM
But if you have to miss a rally, that's just not 'Right'!

TravelTiger, don't tell Kelly and Michael about the chilly weather. And bring that Traveling Tiger up here to Mississippi and join us at our Rally. We would love to have you. It's just a short jaunt across Lousiana. Check it out.

TravelTiger
05-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Would love to, but DH's work would probably make it impossible. He is a High School Band Director, and October is Marching Competition season!

E

JJOren
05-28-2012, 08:52 PM
We'll be there Hogan! Let us know what we can do on this end!!!!

John and Janie Oren

hogan
05-28-2012, 09:40 PM
Thanks to Jerry and Lily Worth and John and Janie Oren for their signing up for the Fall Rally. I am thinking we may have to have some Nawlins fixins for this one. Maybe some of the Louisiana folks will come over and join up with us. Hiieee!

hogan
06-13-2012, 09:52 PM
Want to invite all the folks at the Gillette Rally to come down south to Mississippi and enjoy wonderful Fall weather at our AlaMissiBamaSippi Fall Rally being held October 18th-21st at Paul B. Johnson State Park just south of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. We have plenty of sites overlooking a beautiful lake suitable for any and all water sports. Check your calendar and make a plan to join us.

bobbyc
06-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Hi Hogan, I have placed this rally on the calendar and Wanda & I plan to attend. Looking forward to finally be able to attend a rally. Regards, Bobby & Wanda Calhoun

hogan
06-22-2012, 09:03 AM
Hello Bobby and Wanda,
Great to have you signing up for the Rally at Paul B. Johnson. I have posted you to the list of attendees. There is no need to make your reservation until later in the summer. I will advise everyone with an email and posting to this thread when time is right for reservations. The park management has been very cooperative with me. Can't wait to meet you.
Hogan Cooper

hogan
06-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Looking forward to an early fall and a break from these high temperatures. October is usually a little cooler in North Mississippi; not sure how it will be in the south. I am pretty sure we won't have to run our heaters. Maybe a nice campfire at night.

2psnapod2
07-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Hogan, no campfires today!

JJOren
07-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Looking forward to it in October!!!

Lou_and_Bette
07-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Hogan, let us know when to reserve, we want to come in 15 October and leave 22 October

Lou

navyAZ1
07-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Just sent y'all a message to put Miss Ann and I on the list of attendees, looking forward to seeing some of our old Heartland friends, and making new ones.

Ron

hogan
07-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi Ron and Ann. Glad to hear you will be joining us for our Fall Rally. I added your names to the attendees list yesterday, but was having trouble with it due to low signal. Should be good now. Look for an email from me when it is time to make your reservation. Won't be long and we are looking forward to a great Rally. Hogan

rsheedy
08-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Hogan, Peggy and I are planning on attending the Fall Rally, it was a tough decission as it is the same weekend and my 50th high school reunion.

hogan
08-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Hogan, Peggy and I are planning on attending the Fall Rally, it was a tough decission as it is the same weekend and my 50th high school reunion.
Bobby, so good to hear that you and Peggy will be at the Rally. And I appreciate you giving up your 50th reunion to be at the Rally. Where would the reunion be?

GETnBYE
08-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Please add Wayne and Nita to the list. Not sure on dates yet. Will you need that info soon?

hogan
08-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Heh Folks, the new Grandparents have been added to the Fall Rally list. Wayne and Nita Cooper from Alabama have been added to the attendees list. Sorry it took me a couple of days Nita, but I could not figure out how to edit on my tablet. Got home today to a real puter. Maybe yall can bring that youngun down for his first campout.

Lou_and_Bette
08-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Please add Wayne and Nita to the list.[/QUOTE]

Well, there goes the neighborhood ;)

GETnBYE
08-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Please add Wayne and Nita to the list.

Well, there goes the neighborhood ;)[/QUOTE]

Yep, we plan to come down there and stir up some FUN.
Hogan, I doubt we will have the new grandbaby with us, and Wayne will be a basket case not getting to see him for a few days, but he is usually a basket case anyway. Look forward to seeing everyone.
Nita

hogan
08-19-2012, 08:00 AM
ATTENTION AlaMissiBamaSippi Heartlanders-I have been trying to get this posted for everyone and having very poor internet coverage here so here's hoping it gets out. I will also send to each one by PM. 601-582-7721 is the number to call to make your reservation or you can do it online using the Reserveamerica link. Better do it right away to assure a good site.---------- Forwarded message ----------From: "Hogan Cooper" Date: Aug 16, 2012 5:39 AMSubject: Paul B. Johnson ReservationsTo: "Hogan Cooper" Hello AlaMissiBamaSippi Heartlanders and our wonderful visiting friends,It is time to make our reservations for our Fall Rally at Paul B. Johnson State Park near Hattiesburg, Mississippi. The dates for the Rally are October 18 through October 21st but we expect several folks to arrive a few days early. Donna and I plan to arrive on Monday, October 15th. I had hoped to have a block of sites held for our group but the Mississippi State Parks authorities would not commit to that. They are happy to have our group visiting and have advised if we make our reservations now, we should be able to have our rigs in close proximity.I have reviewed the available sites with full hookups and put together a list of sites for us to choose from. These are in two loops that are adjacent. New Campground sites are 112,113,114,115,116,120,121,122,123,124, and 125Straight-Away Campground sites are 73.74,77,79,80,82,83, and 84If needed there are additional sites in Straight-Away to choose from.Click on the link below to see the details on each site or you can choose to view the sites in a map configuration. You can enter the dates you plan to spend in the park to check availability for the sites. http://mississippistateparks.reserveamerica.com/campsitePaging.do?contractCode=MS&parkId=156846&startIdx=75

Gizzy
08-19-2012, 10:52 AM
Hogan,
Just completed reservations for site # 120, arriving Thur (18) and departing Mon (22). Lily and I are really looking forward to it. We just got home yesterday from our 2 month trip to the Northeast and back. Still unpacking stuff. Time to catch up on stuff that needs doin' around the house. See ya soon.

rsheedy
08-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Reunion is in Cleveland, MS. We will be at Paul B. Johnson on the 15th. Site # 85.

GETnBYE
08-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Reunion is in Cleveland, MS. We will be at Paul B. Johnson on the 15th. Site # 85.

You will be our neighbor, we got site 84. I think we should give you a Heartland class reunion in your honor!!

navyAZ1
08-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Well Ann and I wanted to make our reservations, but after looking at their cancellation policy I don't think we will make the reservation. Our schedule is to much up in the air to adhere to their cancellation policy. Their policy states that if you cancel 14 days or more prior to arrival they keep $10 and issue a voucher to be used at the park sometime within the next 12 months rather than refund your money, the odds of us ever using this voucher are pretty slim. If you cancel 13 days or less prior to your arrival you forfeit 50% and receive a voucher for the balance again to be used in the next 12 months. If we were from the area I'd probably do this but since we live 400 miles or more from this park I just can't see taking that chance in case we need to cancel. I know this sounds like I'm a cheapskate but I just can't see giving this money away. Sorry, hope y'all have a great time!

Ron

hogan
08-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Well Ann and I wanted to make our reservations, but after looking at their cancellation policy I don't think we will make the reservation. Our schedule is to much up in the air to adhere to their cancellation policy. Their policy states that if you cancel 14 days or more prior to arrival they keep $10 and issue a voucher to be used at the park sometime within the next 12 months rather than refund your money, the odds of us ever using this voucher are pretty slim. If you cancel 13 days or less prior to your arrival you forfeit 50% and receive a voucher for the balance again to be used in the next 12 months. If we were from the area I'd probably do this but since we live 400 miles or more from this park I just can't see taking that chance in case we need to cancel. I know this sounds like I'm a cheapskate but I just can't see giving this money away. Sorry, hope y'all have a great time!RonI am so sorry. I don't like Mississippi State Park cancellation policy either and with your permission will use your comments in making my case with them. But, please consider coming anyway. Not sure a reservation will be needed and I called one day prior to my last visit there. I will keep you informed on availability.We would love to have y'all so email me at ahcooperii@gmail.comHogan

navyAZ1
08-22-2012, 01:25 PM
I am so sorry. I don't like Mississippi State Park cancellation policy either and with your permission will use your comments in making my case with them. But, please consider coming anyway. Not sure a reservation will be needed and I called one day prior to my last visit there. I will keep you informed on availability.We would love to have y'all so email me at ahcooperii@gmail.comHogan

Thanks Hogan, we will keep this on our calander and if things work out the way we hope we will be there if there is a space available for us. We should know if we can make it about 1 to 2 weeks in advance.

See Ya,

Ron

wyndysweep
08-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Hi Hogan & Donna - We just made our reservations for site #112. Looking forward to it.

hogan
08-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Thats great Ron. We hope it works out. Will stay in touch. Thanks Pat and Wyndy for passing along your reservation info.

Lou_and_Bette
08-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Hogan, FYI, we reserved site 124

hogan
08-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Good to know. That will improve the neigborhood. Hope the hurricane passes by the campground without leaving tracks. I will be monitoring.

hogan
08-28-2012, 06:09 PM
If any of you south Mississippi and south Alabama folks need to run for the hills; come on up to Tupelo. We will put you up at our place or go camping with you.

hogan
09-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Denny and Ann Olvany will be with us at the Fall Rally next month. Look forward to seeing them again. I got an email from John Whitney; He and Noelle have moved to Houston, Tx and will not be with us.
Enjoy your Labor Day.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Well if ya'll don't mind, my wife and I would like to attend our first HeartLand Rally with you fine people. We have been invited by Hogan the chapter leader and talked to some friends, Kelly and Micheal Barnett(2psnapod), about going to a HeartLand Rally with a non HeartLand RV (DRV). Its a long story why and how we have a Mobile Suite and not a Heartland. We can tell it around a campfire at the rally if you want to listen.
But we would like to get everyone's or the majority's approval to come and meet the finest family (IMO) of Rv owners on the internet.

Thank You

Flying Dutchman
09-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi YaShouldaGotaDiesel, by the time you have socialized and had tons of fun with this Heartland family, you will want to change your name to "YaShouldaGotaHeartland". LOL. I am positive that you will be totally accepted without any reservation, even though you have a SOB:p. (notice I said "have", and NOT "are") Besides, if you are the "finest family of RV owners on the internet" as you say, you most probably will add a certain amount of class at the rally. So welcome, hope to meet you soon.:cool:

2psnapod2
09-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Steve, looks like you are going to be meeting a whole bunch of great people, that will soon be part of your family!

GETnBYE
09-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Well if ya'll don't mind, my wife and I would like to attend our first HeartLand Rally with you fine people. We have been invited by Hogan the chapter leader and talked to some friends, Kelly and Micheal Barnett(2psnapod), about going to a HeartLand Rally with a non HeartLand RV (DRV). Its a long story why and how we have a Mobile Suite and not a Heartland. We can tell it around a campfire at the rally if you want to listen.
But we would like to get everyone's or the majority's approval to come and meet the finest family (IMO) of Rv owners on the internet.

Thank You

Can't wait to meet you at the rally. I am sure you will have a great time. See you there.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Thanks Eric for the laugh and the miss quote of my last sentence.:o

Hi YaShouldaGotaDiesel, by the time you have socialized and had tons of fun with this Heartland family, you will want to change your name to "YaShouldaGotaHeartland". LOL. I am positive that you will be totally accepted without any reservation, even though you have a SOB:p. (notice I said "have", and NOT "are") Besides, if you are the "finest family of RV owners on the internet" as you say, you most probably will add a certain amount of class at the rally. So welcome, hope to meet you soon.:cool:

2psnapod1
09-04-2012, 06:59 AM
My fellow Heartlanders....be good to Steve & Nonna - they're good people! Sure wish we could be there to rally with you!

Flying Dutchman
09-04-2012, 07:39 AM
Just to clarify for those wondering, SOB in Heartland Owners terminology means Some Other Brand. We really do welcome you Steve and Nonna!:cool:

2psnapod2
09-04-2012, 10:52 AM
But that SOB is a really nice looking coach. We had a chance to go thru it and it is a great looking unit.

GETnBYE
09-04-2012, 11:01 AM
My fellow Heartlanders....be good to Steve & Nonna - they're good people! Sure wish we could be there to rally with you!

Kelly, You know we will be good to Steve & Nonna.....right after they get thru the secret initiation,:eek: opps, did I let the cat out of th bag. :p:p.
OK, Just kidding, but we will miss you both at the rally, it won't be the same without you.

GETnBYE
09-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Denny and Ann Olvany will be with us at the Fall Rally.

Yea, Ann and Denny, can't wait to see you both!

I looks like we will have tons to celebrate at the rally, let me count.........help me out by adding any celebrations. Looks like we will need a big cake and lots of different hats for this party!

1. Someone is having a Birthday????:confused:
2. We have the new Virginia Chapter Leaders that will be with us.
3. A graduate who has chosen to spend the celebration with fellow heartlanders at this rally! I am guessing they might have been prom King and Queen!
4. Several that this will be their 1st Rally with AlaMissiBamaSippi Group.:)

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Eric, I have no doubt you did not mean any harm to me. I enjoyed your humor. My last sentence in my first post (in over a year) was meaning that Heartland owners are the finest family on the internet, not me. Sorry if I wrote that wrong for anyone to misunderstand.

Just to clarify for those wondering, SOB in Heartland Owners terminology means Some Other Brand. We really do welcome you Steve and Nonna!:cool:

2psnapod2
09-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Steve, hopefully you get a pullthru site. Those Heartlanders like to do a little judging contest on how good of a backer you are. So good luck!

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Well I'll get there about 6pm and give them a show they won't forget. LOL

hogan
09-04-2012, 05:26 PM
help me out by adding any celebrations. Looks like we will need a big cake and lots of different hats for this party!

3. A graduate who has chosen to spend the celebration with fellow heartlanders at this rally! I am guessing they might have been prom King and Queen!
5. We will have several couples that will have attended all three AlaMissiBamaSippi rallys. Not too late, Michael and Kelly.

goldenbetty
09-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Well, this is our first Heartland rally ever, and sounds like we picked a lively and fun group to do it with. Hogan, you wished for some Nawlins. Flair, we CAN BRING IT! Looking forward to having a great time away from the chaos from Isaac, and meeting and making some new friends. We will arrive early Thursday in site 80.

jbeletti
09-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Dang! Now I'm going to miss Golden Betty and Harry too.... Have fun at the rally!

goldenbetty
09-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Dog gone it! Jim and Nancy, sure wish you could join us. We are really excited. Harry is taking two days off from school for this. You know I will take advantage of that. I can't ever pull him away from teaching. We hope for a beautiful October weekend.

goldenbetty
09-06-2012, 08:27 AM
:rolleyes: Shhh! October is my birthday month too! Psst.....:o

jbeletti
09-06-2012, 08:31 AM

Mine too :)

2psnapod2
09-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Jim, are you sure? We all know that you have an issue with remembering important dates. Like maybe dates like your anniversary!

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-06-2012, 03:57 PM
We'll be there in site 116 which isn't a pull thru. Looking forward to having a good time and meeting some interesting people.

2psnapod2
09-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah, Steve and Nonna you guys will have a wonderful time. I know it!

GETnBYE
09-11-2012, 11:01 PM
SOOOO, we have 2 Birthdays...................anyone else????????

GETnBYE
09-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Mine too :)
Jim, You will have to show up in Mississippi for Birthday Cake!!

Flying Dutchman
09-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Hogan and Donna, I am sorry that we need to cancel our participation in the Alamissibamasippi Rally at this late date.:( Dorothy and I have so looked forward to being with you and our wonderful Alabama and Mississippi Heartland family, but events have developed where we found ourselves in a position that required us to be in two places at the same time. Still do not know how to accomplish that. We do wish you all a wonderful rally and we intend to be with you in spirit. We hope to see many of you in the near future, and we are committed to be with you next spring in Gulf Shores. To all, our best wishes.

hogan
09-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Eric & Dorothy,
We will miss having our Rallyaholics Royalty with us, but we understand. We will look forward to seeing you at Gulf Shores.

hogan
09-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Attention Folks.................Urgent Message

Thinking about Tee-Shirts for Rally. I need to know who would like Tees and what sizes. Cost is 6.50 S-XL and 8.50 for 2XL.
Please advise asap.

Thanks,
Hogan

GETnBYE
09-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Large and X-Large for me and Wayne

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Large for me and 2xl for my wife.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

2psnapod2
09-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Ok Steve, are you sure those sizes are not reversed? Lol. That's a good one.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-14-2012, 03:24 AM
Huh, I'm pretty sure that's the correct sizes. :angel: You can ask Nonna when you come to the rally.:rolleyes:

Gizzy
09-14-2012, 09:20 AM
Attention Folks.................Urgent Message

Thinking about Tee-Shirts for Rally. I need to know who would like Tees and what sizes. Cost is 6.50 S-XL and 8.50 for 2XL.
Please advise asap.

Thanks,
Hogan

Hogan,
One XL and one 2XL please.

hogan
09-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Call for Tee-shirts. Got to send order in this week. Not long until Rally time down in South Mississippi.

For Meet & Greet get-together on Thursday evening; we will plan to have horse doervers, snacks, and desserts. This is not our Pot luck; that is on Friday night, but feel free to bring something to share.

Cool weather is coming; already here in North Mississippi. Low 40's this morning. We had campfire every night last week.

See you soon

hogan
09-24-2012, 05:26 PM
BOLO Special Notice BOLO Two Peas in a Pod are missing. Whereabouts unknown. It is known that they have not yet signed up for the AlaMissiBamaSippi Fall Rally at Paul B. Johnson state park, right on the way to Texas and just a few miles south of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. If you see these culprits or get any inkling of their whereabouts, please pass the information on discretely. A kidnapping may be necessary to bring these two in.

jbeletti
09-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Looks like the Veggie-napping will need to take place in Georgia (http://rvthereyetchronicles.wordpress.com/) :)

2psnapod2
09-26-2012, 07:50 AM
BOLO Special Notice BOLO Two Peas in a Pod are missing. Whereabouts unknown. It is known that they have not yet signed up for the AlaMissiBamaSippi Fall Rally at Paul B. Johnson state park, right on the way to Texas and just a few miles south of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. If you see these culprits or get any inkling of their whereabouts, please pass the information on discretely. A kidnapping may be necessary to bring these two in.

Oh how we wish we could be there. But it is just not in the cards this time. We will be trying real hard to make it next time. I know we will be back down in this neck of the woods.

I will be following you guys, maybe we will have to skype a rally with you! That would be Kool if some of these rallies were. That way those that don't get to attend would see what they are missing!

You guys have a barrel of fun, but not too much because, I will really be sad then!

2ps out.....

2psnapod1
09-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Looks like the Veggie-napping will need to take place in Georgia (http://rvthereyetchronicles.wordpress.com/) :)

Ha! You're too slow! We're in SC!! But moving on tomorrow! CATCH US IF YOU CAN!!

hogan
09-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Okay, JB you take the northern flank, FlyingDutchman can move in from east, Nita Cooper will push up from southwest. We should have them hemmed up; don't think that Key Largo is ocean-ready.
At the least, you should give us a copy of your ill-planned itenerary so we can help you re-structure and achieve greatness.

Lou_and_Bette
09-26-2012, 09:15 AM
Hogan put us down for 1 med and 1 2XL shirts. Cant wait to see ya'll

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-26-2012, 09:47 AM
Hogan, they will be coming here at my house this weekend, ah maybe I can push up from the south. Or holdem here until reinforcements can come and help.

hogan
09-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi Lou and Bette, I got you down for 1 med. and 1 2XL . Won't be long and we can't wait either. See you soon.

Hogan

hogan
09-26-2012, 10:12 AM
Steve, please keep this on the QT but if they enter AlaMissiBamaSippi, they are ours. We can converge on your place and re-enlist them. How many 50 amp plugs you got there?

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-26-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm sorry to say only one 50 amp plug. I can give him 4 flats if needed.

2psnapod2
09-26-2012, 12:15 PM

Thank god I have that new Craftsman air compressor!

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey Michael be sure and bring the oil so we can change it in your truck.

GETnBYE
09-26-2012, 03:24 PM

Well.........seems our plan has worked! *Thanks for the help Michael and Kelly, ah ah ahhhhhhh
Steve & Nonna, You have found out our evil plan for your initiation.
*All Rally Members arrive and stay at your home for approx. 2 weeks prior to the real rally............Get the grill ready......Rally ON!! LOL

goldenbetty
09-26-2012, 06:49 PM
I know we are 3 weeks away from our first EVER Heartland Rally, but the forecast looks like a "campfire kinda weekend".We are getting really excited about it. Do you usually start a list of who is bringing what for the potluck, or is it just that, POTLUCK?

2psnapod2
09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
Hey Michael be sure and bring the oil so we can change it in your truck.

What are you up to now? gonna let the oil out of my truck and not let me put it back in until just before the rally? Lol. I have to stop and get it. What kind do you think is best? Anything else that we will need?

2psnapod2
09-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Well.........seems our plan has worked! *Thanks for the help Michael and Kelly, ah ah ahhhhhhh
Steve & Nonna, You have found out our evil plan for your initiation.
*All Rally Members arrive and stay at your home for approx. 2 weeks prior to the real rally............Get the grill ready......Rally ON!! LOL

Its called the rally before the pre-rally!

GETnBYE
09-26-2012, 07:35 PM
I know we are 3 weeks away from our first EVER Heartland Rally, but the forecast looks like a "campfire kinda weekend".We are getting really excited about it. Do you usually start a list of who is bringing what for the potluck, or is it just that, POTLUCK?

Sometimes we plan and sometimes we don't. I guess with a small group we might need to do a bit more planning so we don't end up with 8 bowls of Mac & cheese and nothing else.
Last year we just started posting what we knew we were doing. Meat & veg, Veg & dessert, salad & Veg...etc.

I will start:

Nita & Wayne---Fried Chicken, Pasta Salad and a dessert.

hogan
09-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Thanks to Cuzzin Nita for taking a lead here. However, my boss, my beloved wife and co-chapter-leader told me that she thought a Soups and such theme would be great for our Fall Rally Potluck. Cool weather always makes soups, chili, etc. very appropiate. She is planning to make her potato/cheese soup. So, Goldenbetty, here is your chance to put a Cajun flair into the mix. What are your thoughts? We can keep it simple. I think desserts are always a good choice too.

GETnBYE
09-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Oh yea, I love keep it simple, I change mine to hot dogs and buns and a dessert.

jimtoo
09-27-2012, 12:52 AM
Com on Betty,,,, show em how its done....Hummm,,, com..on man ,, a BIG OL BOWL of GUMBO would sound real GOOD!! Man... some seafood Gumbo over a little rice...maybe a nice ol homemade roll..to soak up the juice,,,good ol cold tall brew settin on the side.. Aww,, man ,,, com on...
Just wish I could be there.. :)
Jim M

goldenbetty
09-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Your choice- either CHICKEN CHEESE JAMBAYLAYA or SHRIMP/OKRA GUMBO. Let us know so we can either go shrimping or chicken wrestling!!!!

Gizzy
09-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Just to stay on Hogan's good side, Lily is already working on her usual batch of "lumpia". I'm sure folks from previous rally's will not be unhappy with that (me too).

GETnBYE
09-27-2012, 12:44 PM
Just to stay on Hogan's good side, Lily is already working on her usual batch of "lumpia". I'm sure folks from previous rally's will not be unhappy with that (me too).

We love Lilliy for working so hard on those.............I'm first in line..........move over Hogan!!

hogan
09-27-2012, 05:09 PM
My vote is for the Shrimp/Okra Gumbo. Is it a little spicy? AND I think you should only eat Lumpias if you can pronounce it properly. They are really good. Can't wait.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Is that pronounced lumpi-as_. Cause, at this stage of life I have some of that already.

2psnapod1
09-28-2012, 09:59 AM

Jerry - You can box ours up and send 'em special delivery to Ft. Sam Houston! Thanks!

hogan
09-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Steve, you won't get enough of these to cause lumpaxx; they go like hotcakes. Lilly made them in Goshen couple of years ago for the potluck. Man-O-Man they are scrumpious. Good luck on seconds.
Special note to Lilly and Jerry; If some miss-placed Texjuns want some lumpias, they better detour by our Rally.

GETnBYE
09-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Lilly made them in Piney Grove Ms also, or were you at the end of the line and never knew about them. LOL

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
09-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Them misplaced Texans a B in Mississippi about an hour and a half. Looking forward to eat the lumpia's. Whatever they are.

GETnBYE
09-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Is that pronounced lumpi-as_. Cause, at this stage of life I have some of that already.

LOL, Most of our good ole rally food causes the Lumpi-as*, that's why we have so much fun!!

goldenbetty
09-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Ok. Shrimp/okra GUMBO it. You have us curious about lumpias now! What is it?

2psnapod1
09-29-2012, 07:42 AM
Lilly made lumpia's at the Gulf Shores rally but they were gone before we go there. :-( Lumpia's are Phillipino egg rolls...and YUMMY!

goldenbetty
09-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the explanation. WE'RE IN FOR LUMPIA'S.

VKTalley
10-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Sounds like some awful good food will be at the Hattiesburg rally....wish we were joining you. :-( Guess I'll have to wait till spring.

2psnapod2
10-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Sounds like some awful good food will be at the Hattiesburg rally....wish we were joining you. :-( Guess I'll have to wait till spring.

Val, you sure are missing all the fun!!!

GETnBYE
10-03-2012, 10:51 AM
May be wrong place to post this but, we have a weberQ200 that we have hardly used and need to get rid of it and will make someone a deal if they are thinking of getting one. We can bring it to the rally if anyone is interested, also have some gas cyl. to go with it and several extra foil trays.

VKTalley
10-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Val, you sure are missing all the fun!!!

It sounds like it, Kelly! Malcolm will be heading out (flying) to TX on a business trip that weekend, so I'll be home getting things in order in the BC and working on Christmas gifts.

jbeletti
10-04-2012, 07:21 AM
May be wrong place to post this but, we have a weberQ200 that we have hardly used and need to get rid of it and will make someone a deal if they are thinking of getting one. We can bring it to the rally if anyone is interested, also have some gas cyl. to go with it and several extra foil trays.

That's an awesome grill - you won't have any trouble selling that to a Heartlander.

Olvany
10-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Yea, Ann and Denny, can't wait to see you both!

I looks like we will have tons to celebrate at the rally, let me count.........help me out by adding any celebrations. Looks like we will need a big cake and lots of different hats for this party!

It'll be good to see you two also and beat you at some game. Ann's birthday is Friday, the 19th. Don't tell her I told you.
Denny

Olvany
10-08-2012, 12:42 PM
This is top secret, but Ann's birthday is Friday the 19th.

GETnBYE
10-08-2012, 12:43 PM
It'll be good to see you two also and beat you at some game. Ann's birthday is Friday, the 19th. Don't tell her I told you.
Denny
Denny, I had it in my calendar book for some reason, that's why I knew about it. We must have been talking about birthdates at a rally and I wrote it down in my book. We won't tell her and you don't tell her that a surprise is on the way!! I am getting so Excited!!!!!!!

Olvany
10-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Denny, I had it in my calendar book for some reason, that's why I knew about it. We must have been talking about birthdates at a rally and I wrote it down in my book. We won't tell her and you don't tell her that a surprise is on the way!! I am getting so Excited!!!!!!!

Gotcha.

Olvany
10-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Ann's gonna bring chili.

hogan
10-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Things to do in Hattiesburg Area

John Oren, one of our members that lives in the Hattiesburg area provided a great list of things to do in the Hattiesburg area and along the coast. I will post the coast activities later today.

In Hattiesburg-
University of Southern Mississippi Arts Museum
http://www.usm.edu/arts/ (http://www.usm.edu/arts/)

Long Leaf Trace
http://www.longleaftrace.org/ (http://www.longleaftrace.org/)

Turtle Creek Mallhttp://www.turtlecreekmall.com/shop/turtlecreek.nsf/index (http://www.turtlecreekmall.com/shop/turtlecreek.nsf/index)

Hattiesburg Zoo- Includes a 12 acre zoological gardenhttp://zoohattiesburg.com/zoo/ (http://zoohattiesburg.com/zoo/)

Armed Forces Museumhttp://www.armedforcesmuseum.us/pages/home.html (http://www.armedforcesmuseum.us/pages/home.html)

49 Flea Market
http://fleamarketzone.com/2010/04/highway-49-flea-market/ (http://fleamarketzone.com/2010/04/highway-49-flea-market/)

hogan
10-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Things to do along the Gulf Coast

Following is a list of activities available near PBJ state park-

Going Coastal-
John says for the more adventurous, New Orleans is less than two hours away. Lots to do there. Maybe we can work up a pre-Rally day in Nawlins.

Walter Anderson Art Museumhttp://walterandersonmuseum.org/ (http://walterandersonmuseum.org/)

OHR-O’keefe Art Museumhttps://www.georgeohr.org/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 (http://www.georgeohr.org/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1)

Biloxi Light House and Visitor Centerhttp://www.biloxi.ms.us/museums/biloxilighthouse/ (http://www.biloxi.ms.us/museums/biloxilighthouse/)

New Welcome Center built after Katrina- Really a great stop.

Historic Biloxi Tour
http://www.biloxitourtrain.com/ (http://www.biloxitourtrain.com/)

Biloxi Schooner Cruise
http://www.maritimemuseum.org/schooners/schooners.php (http://www.maritimemuseum.org/schooners/schooners.php)

Gulf Islands National Seashore Visitor Center
John says this is one of his favorite spots on the coast- http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g43929-d283544-Reviews-Gulf_Islands_National_Seashore_Davis_Bayou-Ocean_Springs_Mississippi.html (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g43929-d283544-Reviews-Gulf_Islands_National_Seashore_Davis_Bayou-Ocean_Springs_Mississippi.html)

Infinity Space Center (NASA Space Center)
http://www.visitinfinity.com/ (http://www.visitinfinity.com/)

jayc
10-10-2012, 04:03 PM
WOW, thats a lot to do! I wish we could come but hope y'all have fun at the rally.

hogan
10-11-2012, 09:43 AM
You are right, Jay. Lots to do.....but there is even more.

Ship Island, Dolphin Watching, Ft. Massachusetts Tour
John says fantastic trip, but requires a lot of time.http://www.msshipisland.com/ (http://www.msshipisland.com/)

Old Towne Bay St. Louishttp://www.baystlouisoldtown.com/home (http://www.baystlouisoldtown.com/home)

Swamp Tour- located in Slidell, LAhttp://www.honeyislandswamp.com/ (http://www.honeyislandswamp.com/)

Beauvoir - Jefferson Davis Home
http://www.beauvoir.org/ (http://www.beauvoir.org/)

Biloxi National Cemeteryhttp://www.cem.va.gov/CEM/cems/nchp/biloxi.asp (http://www.cem.va.gov/CEM/cems/nchp/biloxi.asp)

Confederate National Cemeterhttp://www.thecross-photo.com/Cross-Confederate_Cemetery-Beauvoir-The_Jefferson_Davis_Home-Biloxi_Mississippi.htm (http://www.thecross-photo.com/Cross-Confederate_Cemetery-Beauvoir-The_Jefferson_Davis_Home-Biloxi_Mississippi.htm)

Shopping
Prime Outlet Mall http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=83 (http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=83)

Edgewater Shopping Mall http://www.edgewatermall.com/ (http://www.edgewatermall.com/)

The Sharks Head http://www.sharkheads.com/ (http://www.sharkheads.com/)

Casinos- Google by name, all have websites
Treasure Bay, Golden Nugget, Palace, Grand, Boomtown, Margaritaville,
Island View, and Silver Slipper

goldenbetty
10-11-2012, 09:05 PM
A couple of more where we have been are Beau Rivage in Biloxi and Hollywood Casino in Bay St. Louis (fabulous food).

wyndysweep
10-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Hogan -
We will bring a dessert and deviled eggs. We will also bring chopped onions and shredded cheese for the chili and hot dogs!

hogan
10-12-2012, 10:58 AM
sounds mighty yummy. See you soon.

hogan
10-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Things to do in Hattiesburg area-

See posts 117, 118, and 120 of this thread.

TandT
10-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Hogan,

I wish we were currently even within two time zones of you guys. We would love to come to one of your rallys. Oh well, maybe down the road somwhere it will work itself out.

Have fun at your rally and stay out of trouble. Trace

hogan
10-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Trace, we would love to have you. Plenty of time to close the gap between now and April 21st, 2013. Gulf Shores State Park. Make us part of a trip back this way and we will travel to Goshen together.

TandT
10-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Trace, we would love to have you. Plenty of time to close the gap between now and April 21st, 2013. Gulf Shores State Park. Make us part of a trip back this way and we will travel to Goshen together.

Well you know, it's not completely out of the question. Thanks for the invite. I'll keep it in mind and we'll see how it fits with our plans before Goshen. Trace

Bobemuzzy
10-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Hello Hogan
Barb and I are looking forward to the rally and seeing old friends.
Do you want me to demonstrate repairing and polishing up Corian in three different finishes. If so let me know so I know what to bring. The demo will be about an hour unless there is a lot of questions.

hogan
10-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Yes, please plan on doing the demo. Let me know if you need me to bring anything. See you soon.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
10-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Hogan,
We were thinking of bringing an Italian type soup and desert.

GETnBYE
10-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Wow, was just looking at the list and saw that we have a third of our group that are new to this rally group! That is great! Can't wait to meet you all and to see our dear ole friends again also.

hogan
10-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Steve and Nonna, the Italian Soup sounds good to me. Looks like weather is not going to be as cool as it was last week, but maybe the rain is leaving the forecast. Dessert, you betcha. Never can have too much dessert.

hogan
10-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Well you know, it's not completely out of the question. Thanks for the invite. I'll keep it in mind and we'll see how it fits with our plans before Goshen. Trace
I gave you wrong dates in April. Should be April 25-28.

Bobemuzzy
10-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Hogan
You need not bring anything. I have everything.
See you tomorrow afternoon
Bob

hogan
10-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Travel safely. See you down south tomorrow evening.

2psnapod2
10-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Muzzy, are you going to be taping this? I would really like to see it. And Hogan, and Steve, I can't make it to the rally to see it in person, so don't try to bribe me with it. LOL :) :)

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
10-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Michael,
With everything that's happening at this Rally I figured you would find a way to make it back to the Land Mass State for good times.:D

2psnapod2
10-14-2012, 08:15 PM
I sure wish we could but, it is just not in the works.

goldenbetty
10-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Hogan, what about firewood? Bring some, or does the park supply it? Also, I have been reading some reviews, and there seems to be an ant problem, so we all better bring the granules along. :mad: PESKY CREATURES.

hogan
10-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Byob, byofw, and thanks for the tip on the ants. We usually spray. We also have been told that comet is a good deterent.

goldenbetty
10-15-2012, 06:39 AM
Welcome. Thanks for the info. Have a safe trip today.

hogan
10-16-2012, 07:40 AM
Early Arrivals on Monday at PBJ: Lou and Bette Dick, Bob and Barb Mansolino, Bobby and Peggy Sheedy, Wayne and Nita Cooper and Donna and Hogan. Anyone Today or Tamale? Nice cool morning with beautimous sunrise. Chance of rain Thursday then great weather for rest of week.

VKTalley
10-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Hope all y'all have a great time this coming weekend! I will be sitting at home, with my broken foot propped up, wishing I was at least staying my in 5er.

hogan
10-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Get well quickly. We will look for you in Gulf Shores.

hogan
10-16-2012, 12:40 PM
For those arriving at PBJ for Rally,
Gatehouse is not manned; drive thru, follow Geiger lake road crossing low water spillway, check-in is at campground lodge located on right side of road. Don't try to pull in parking lot:: Too Tight!! Follow road on around and watch for Heartland sign. Our camping area is at end of road.

goldenbetty
10-16-2012, 08:28 PM
So, come park in site then go check in?

hogan
10-17-2012, 08:03 AM
There is a spot where you can pull to side and park; walk down to office but it is okay to park your rig on site then go back to office to check in.

hogan
10-18-2012, 08:58 AM
The sun is out, the sky is blue,
There's not a cloud, to spoil the view
And it's Rally Time, time to circle in.

Rigs are rollin in, stories set to spin,
looking for lumpias, what rig to find them in
And it's Rally Time, time to meet new friends.

ALAMISSIBAMASIPPI, we can all agree,
Heartlanders are the best, let the good times roll, YIPPEE!!

BurmaShave

2psnapod2
10-18-2012, 10:09 AM
Hogan, Kelly and I really do wish that we were there to take in all the fun that your rallies have. Hoping for all the great weather, Fun, Friends and fellowship that you and all the AlaMissibamassippi attendees can handle. Have fun and enjoy another Great Heartland Rally!

Nabo
10-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Ya'll have fun!!! Wish we could be there but this darn thing known as work ....

jayc
10-18-2012, 01:28 PM
I agree with Nathan and Byrd, work (parkhosting) sucks when there are rallies going on...

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
10-19-2012, 05:24 AM
​We are having a great time meeting the members of Heartland here at PBJ.​​ Our first rally. The food at the Meet & Greet last night was good. And I'll need a few recipes from Donna and several others. The fudge brownie thingamaBobs were excellent. It looks like a good place to be if you like to eat. Great meeting ya'll & looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

hogan
10-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Steve and Nonna, we are happy to have you Rallying with us. Weather is perfect, great group of folks, good food,great park, let the good times roll.

jbeletti
10-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Here's wishing you all have a great rally in MS. Sorry we can't join you. Have fun!

2psnapod1
10-19-2012, 08:50 AM
So glad you're having a good time, Steve! Give everyone extra hugs from us! Miss everyone!

hogan
10-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Thanks for all the good comments. I forgot to mention that we are adding two new members to Heartland Owners Club at this Rally, Dave and Linda Mingus, Dave 49, and Harry and Betty Lindsey, Goldenbetty and Dirty Harry. Dave and Linda just happened to be camping in PBJ when we arrived. HAPPY to have both couples join HOC.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
10-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Here's some pictures of the nice lake here at the rally. The Rv's are NitaWayne's (GetnBye) & The Sheedy's. at 0715

jbeletti
10-20-2012, 08:01 AM
Nice pics!

TravelTiger
10-20-2012, 08:58 AM
Great pics! You should send them in for the calendar project.

As the editor of Heartland Highlights, I'd be interested to use them in the Newsletter. ;)

hogan
10-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Early Report on AlaMissiBamaSippi Rally; Perfect Fall weather, great location, wonderful Heartland folks, and two new members. Bob Mansolino showed us how to repair Corian/manmade material countertops yesterday; pics and steps to follow on forum. Then Goldenbetty and Dirty Harry Lindsey showed us how to do emergency tire change; good tips there. Before Potluck, we had a mini 50 year reunion for Bobby and Peggy Sheedy who chose to Rally with us forgoing Bobby's 50 year re-union at Cleveland, MS. Complete with school colors and singing the school Alma Mater.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
10-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Travel Tiger, I'll be more than happy to send you the pictures via email when I get back to the camp ground. Or how would you like us to send them to you?

GETnBYE
10-20-2012, 02:25 PM
MiFi.........borrowed MiFi....Thank you Bette!...oh how I have missed my internet. This is a sign of a true problem.

Rally... Great fun, great food and seeing friends and making new friends. Also, missing our dear friends that could not be with us this time.
I hope to add photos when I get home....and recover, lol.

TravelTiger
10-20-2012, 02:51 PM
Travel Tiger, I'll be more than happy to send you the pictures via email when I get back to the camp ground. Or how would you like us to send them to you?

Great!

Send them to newsletter@heartlandowners.org

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
10-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Here they come Tony.​ I have more photos but they are of geese and sunrise.

Dave49
10-21-2012, 07:00 AM
I want to take the time to thank Hogan and Donna for inviting us newbies to the HOC and your rally. Good people, good food and fun was had by all. This was our very first rally and I can say it was a great experience. We are not sure yet but it looks like we will be seeing you all in April for your Gulf Shores Rally also. Made some good friends here and would like to keep in touch. Also will be going to the Goshen National Rally in 2013. We will be attending the rally in MI as this is our old stomping grounds and where were originally from.

Thanks again everyone for a great time!

Dave & Linda

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
10-21-2012, 07:49 AM
The few more photos from Paul B Johnson State Park Hattiesburg Mississippi

jbeletti
10-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Sounds like another great Heartland Owners (and friends) rally! Glad everyone had a great time. If I could have only been in 4 places at once :) Travel home safely and hope to see some of you at a rally next season!

goldenbetty
10-21-2012, 07:15 PM
What a wonderful time we had. Everyone was so friendly and made us feel right at home. We are now PROUD members of the Heartland family, officially. Harry and I want to personally say how wonderful Hogan was to help us with our crisis upon arrival. Our site was very low in the front so we had to lower the front jacks lower than we ever had, and bent the pins. Lesson learned. THANKS HOGAN for your help. You and Donna are wonderful hosts. Thanks to Steve too. He helped us with our awning this morning as we were packing up. It was jammed and another opinion was very helpful. We will be attending the Gulf Shores Rally. SEE YOU THEN.

NJgalinAL
10-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Well, I'm finally on the forum. I couldn't make a word out of NJ, SC and AL (the three states where I've lived), so I came up with NJ gal in AL (no spaces of course).
I also want to thank Hogan and Donna for being such gracious hosts for our fall rally in MS. The park was just great and the weather was perfect. How nice to see old friends again and make new ones, too.
Bob and I are looking forward to seeing everyone in Gulf Shores in April and then Goshen in June.
Until then.....Barb

GETnBYE
10-23-2012, 07:31 PM
I hope this link works for the shutterfly photo page.http://rallypicsprivate.shutterfly.com/

Sorry about photo quality, the evening sun really liked the tangerine shirts. :)

jbeletti
10-23-2012, 07:35 PM
LOVE all the pics. Kudos to the photographers. Love the silly pics. Especially of Lou and Bette. Like Lou needs any more encouragement :)

YaShouldaGotaDiesel
10-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Good job Anita!

hogan
10-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Nita, you hit a homer with your Rally pictures. They are really good. And those Tennessee tangerine shirts really give pics color. I will work on getting a Chapter page on forum. And we need to get pics of our other folks next time. We might use last fall pics for them in mean time.

GETnBYE
10-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Nita, you hit a homer with your Rally pictures. They are really good. And those Tennessee tangerine shirts really give pics color. I will work on getting a Chapter page on forum. And we need to get pics of our other folks next time. We might use last fall pics for them in mean time.
Bobby and Peggy Sheedy requested to use the last fall pics for the page.

bobbyc
10-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Nita, The pictures are great. Wanda & I send our thanks to every one. Bobby & Wanda Calhoun

Olvany
10-25-2012, 10:09 AM
I would like to thank everyone for the thoughtful card signed by the rally participants. It means a lot. My sister is home now after having a liver stent put in, but is facing Pancreatic cancer which was discovered during her recent gall bladder surgery.
Denny & I are leaving on Sat. the 27th for a transatlantic cruise which returns to New Orleans on Nov. 17th. which is one reason I wanted to spend as much time with Betty as possible.
Loved the rally pictures, especially the one of my birthday poster. Hope to see everyone in Gulf Shores & Goshen.

GETnBYE
10-25-2012, 10:58 AM
I would like to thank everyone for the thoughtful card signed by the rally participants. It means a lot. My sister is home now after having a liver stent put in, but is facing Pancreatic cancer which was discovered during her recent gall bladder surgery.
Denny & I are leaving on Sat. the 27th for a transatlantic cruise which returns to New Orleans on Nov. 17th. which is one reason I wanted to spend as much time with Betty as possible.
Loved the rally pictures, especially the one of my birthday poster. Hope to see everyone in Gulf Shores & Goshen.

We love you!! Let us know if we can be of any help at all. Prayers for all.

NJgalinAL
10-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Loved the photo, Nita. Hope Bob and I can meet you and Wayne for dinner some time soon.

Barb

goldenbetty
10-25-2012, 07:19 PM
It is so wonderful to be around HAPPY people. Can't wait until the next rally for us in Gulf Shores. WOO HOO!!!!!!

GETnBYE
10-25-2012, 07:52 PM
Loved the photo, Nita. Hope Bob and I can meet you and Wayne for dinner some time soon.

Barb

Sounds like a plan. And planning is what it will take with Wayne's work schedule, but we can make it happen.

GETnBYE
10-25-2012, 07:53 PM
It is so wonderful to be around HAPPY people. Can't wait until the next rally for us in Gulf Shores. WOO HOO!!!!!!

I can't wait either! Now to get thru winter.....