Flair Frisbee's

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Recently added Flair Frisbee's to our BH recliners by Flair but we notice that they tend to prevent the swiveling rocker recliners from pivoting smoothly. There appeears to be something hanging up or blocking the swivel feature with the frisbee's in place. Has anyone experienced this and what was the fix?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We got them last year and haven't had a problem with them interfering with the pivot function. Of course, where they're located in the rear of the rig, with the table between them, they don't have a lot of room to pivot, anyways. Perhaps you could pull them into the open, adjust the base so that you can get maximum pivot for the area they have, and put them back.

View attachment 19474

danemayer

I've had the same problem. Initially tried using felt pads to raise the chair inside the frisbee. That helped some, but not enough. Using a sabre saw, I trimmed the plastic projections that trap the chair rails.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You can order them directly from Flair. Last year, they ran about $13 plus shipping, each. Problem with interference may be due to different chair designs? I've got the overstuffed fabric ones that were stock in BH's of my model year. They may have changed since.

olcoon

I just ordered some, and they are now $26.00 plus shipping, for 2, I only need 1, but now I guess I've got a spare. You can't order them over the phone, tried that & they said I'd have to order them online at this address. They were shipped UPS, and took about a week to get on the front porch.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
I just ordered some, and they are now $26.00 plus shipping, for 2, I only need 1, but now I guess I've got a spare. You can't order them over the phone, tried that & they said I'd have to order them online at this address. They were shipped UPS, and took about a week to get on the front porch.
Thanks just ordered them from flair.