Firearms??

pegmikef

I don't know, but I glanced at a few states laws regarding ownership of machine guns and they basically said nothing or no restrictions and specified compliance with federal law. I don't know what the federal law is, but I am sure any avid gun owner or dealer would be able to tell you.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Sure, stow it next to the ammo for the ring mount M2HB .50 cal. And as a factory option you can also have your choice of roof mounted MK19 ModIII 40mm grenade launching machine gun or the M134 MGHR 7.62 cal elect Gatling (minigun).

But wait, if your one of the next 50 callers we will throw in at no extra charge not one, not two, but 3 AT4 anti-tank rockets with carry rack and a smoke grenade launcher to attach to the side of your trailer for those time that you need to make an escape under concealment.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I don't know, but I glanced at a few states laws regarding ownership of machine guns and they basically said nothing or no restrictions and specified compliance with federal law. I don't know what the federal law is, but I am sure any avid gun owner or dealer would be able to tell you.

You have to have a special license and the ATF will keep you under the microscope. I good friend and lodge brother owns a gun shop in Henryetta. He has said license.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
You should have a class 3 license for it and that license will only apply to the state that you got it in. You would have to write and ask permission to take it out of state. Friend has a Uzi and a M-16 full auto, we go to West Point Kentucky every to knob creek gun range for the machine gun shoot and he has to get permission to carry them across state lines.

Tombstonejim

I assume this is a joke but just incase here are some current prices

ROCK ISLAND ARMORY M60

1) RIA M60 standard model. Has E3 op rod installed - $27,500

2) Rock Island Armory M60, excellent condition - $28,000

3) RIA M-60 has been converted to E3, comes with tripod, T & E, pintle
some ammo(1000), 200 linked rounds, links, all the pieces to convert back to M-60 - $32,500

4) RIA M-60D mounted on an XM-123 door gun mount. - $47,500

5) R.I.A. M60 E3 New Condition - $35,000

6) RIA M60E4 New Condition - $37,500

7) RIA M-60 - $28,000

HMMMMM I was chopper pilot maybe I need a couple of door guns.

tmcran

Ok, I thought it was a joke also. But if not what are you trying to protect? Are defend against?

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I can only hope it is a joke, that's a lot of weight along with 5000 rounds. But just in case Where you gonna travel to?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Maybe going down to south TX to help with a little border problem.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dave10a

Anyone see a Mark 48 torpedo launcher for sale. Wouldn't the be neat to have one on your boat :) Boy I could be super-macho with one of those.