Scratched countertop in 3250

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it can. Depending on how deep the scratch is will determine how aggressive of a polishing agent you use.

Peace
Dave

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
All of the man-made material countertops can be repaired for scratches. Our in-house expert is Bob Mansolino in the Alabama/Mississippi chapter. He will be making a presentation on Repair of Man-made Materials at the AlaMissiBamaSippi Fall Rally to be held October 18th-21st this year at Paul B. Johnson state park near Hattiesburg, MS. You can email him or PM him at Bobemuzzy to get help.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If it's the Hanex counter top material, it can be repaired without too much work. Just takes some wet sanding starting with about a 300 grit paper and moving up incrementally to at least 1000 grit. Then use some polishing CREAM, not compound, followed with some MacGuair's paste wax. Good as new. Had to repair mine after low life's without fathers and mothers from brothels broke in and gouged mine while stealing the TV's early last year.

Hoehand

Our 3690SL has the beautiful solid surface countertops dull place and scratches that were on it when we picked it up fixed easily but the crack in corner nearest sink they say will have to replace whole countertop.it cracked from corner up about 4 inches the first week we had it along with a microwave that never worked and refrigerator that quit plus A/C not cooling.they replaced microwave refrigerature had a recall but a/c no better thermostat broke the week we got it out of shop had to send us another and my husband put it on..rear air cools but front doesn't .love the trailer but not happy with all the bugs we have and vainly not the air and countertop